2 bedroom duplex for sale
Turkey - Ovacik, Oludeniz, Mugla
like this property?Call: 03339 395999
- **RESERVED AND SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT**
- Extensive living area with lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Generous garden terrace balcony with bbq area
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Comes fully furnished
- Set away from the poolside for a peaceful outlook
- Large communal pool with separate childrens pool
- Onsite residents bar with poolside toilets and showers and with onsite security guard for peace of mind
- Large well groomed gardens with wonderful mountain views
Please scroll to the bottom of this advert/page and above the red 'request details' button you will see a blue link saying 'brochure'. This is a one page document which is ideal for printing and also provides our contact details so easy for you to bring to resort with you.
If you wish to speak to our English Agent today then you can call at local rate 03339 395 999 on the Rightmove number or our in resort mobile number is 0090 5512 156 192
We also have Turkish and Arabic speaking advisor's if preferred so please just pop us an email to request this and we will call you back
REF : SPT1027/Ovacik
ABOUT THE COMPLEX
**RESERVED AND SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT**
This lovely complex is located in the much sought after area of Ovacik, just 1km from the lively tourist centrum of Hisaronu.
The complex is nestled under Babadag Mountain and boasting views of the lush green countryside with a stunning mountain backdrop; offering a serene and quiet spot which needs to be seen to be truly appreciated.
A well ran, established development of 50 privately owned apartments, share a very large swimming pool which is never overcrowded. There is a good sized childrens pool too and poolside showers and toilets for your convenience.
The site is set in vast, landscaped gardens which are always well kept by the onsite management team. There is also 24 hour security onsite for peace of mind and the site offers off road parking.
The apartment for sale sits in a prominent position, overlooking the poolside but is set back slightly with a garden to divide.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The property is located on the ground floor and is spaciously spread over 2 floors.
The advantage of the ground floor apartments are the lovely veranda terraces which are generous in size and which step into the communal gardens to extend the outdoor space even more. The terrace has a built in bbq area which is perfect for the enjoyment of alfresco dining. It is a real selling point to this lovely apartment, with outdoor living playing such an important role in accommodation choices, due to the long hot summers and mild winters.
The apartment is a resale property and comes furnished as seen to offer a key ready option to buyers.
The development is a suitable choice for rental investors, as a second home/holiday home or for relocation for anybody looking for a permanent residence. It is great for families or those with limited mobility restrictions, being set on the ground floor level.
The accommodation comprises;
* An extensive, open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen to the rear and dining area and lounge to the front which is air-conditioned.
* The fully equipped kitchen includes tall fridge freezer, stainless steel electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood above and dish washer. Washing machine is plumbed in the under stairs utility cupboard.
* Air-conditioning units throughout the property which are dual temperature so allows for year round living with heat and cool modes.
* Off the lounge is an extensive balcony terrace which is West facing and benefits from a brick built bbq for alfresco dining. The terrace steps to a lawned garden area and provides easy access to the pool area.
* Shower room one is located on living level to the rear of the property. It is fully tiled to walls and floors in contrasting white/light blue ceramics and has pedestal wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle.
* Marble stairs spiral up to the second floor and there is a hand rail for safety.
* Bedroom one is located on the first floor level. It is furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets and free standing double wardrobe.
* Bedroom two is located on first floor level. It is also furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets and free standing double wardrobe.
* Both bedrooms benefit from their own balcony which are West facing and enjoy panoramic mountain views. On a clear day, there is also the chance of a distant sea view across towards OluDeniz bay.
* Bathroom two is the main family bathroom and comes fully tiled to walls in white ceramics and with contrasting light blue ceramic floor tiles. It has a full size bath tub with shower over, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Ceramic tiled flooring throughout
* UPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout
ABOUT SELECT PROPERTIES TURKEY:
Whatever type of overseas property our clients have in mind, we are here to help and ensure that buying a property abroad is a straightforward and pleasurable experience, whether it is for a holiday home in the sun, retirement or as a property investment.
We have resident English and Turkish property specialists whom pride themselves in helping our clients find the perfect property which fits with their own personal requirements. We have found clients from all over the world their dream properties.
We are not simply English based Agents whom send a local representative to meet you but a local registered Company with RESORT OFFICES affording us the necessary Licences to trade and protecting our clients; ensuring everything about our clients purchase is legal.
Being a small local firm we have a wealth of local knowledge which is invaluable. We believe our professional and friendly approach is second to none and we are proud of the quality of service we provide. We operate on a strict NO PRESSURE policy and offer a FULL AFTER SALES SERVICE. We are more than happy to provide contact details of previous clients for reference purposes.
We look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you in the future and welcome you to visit our Offices in either Hisaronu or Olu Deniz.
We will happily search our entire database for additional properties to match your individual criteria. We offer different locations around Fethiye and have a range of properties from resale, including apartments, town houses, villas and country houses, to brand new and off plan opportunities, including a variety of rental options. We always keep an eye firmly on the quality, safety and value of your investment.
Within Rightmove Overseas WE ONLY ADVERTISE A HANDFUL OF PROPERTIES and would invite you email us with your requirements and budget and we will be happy to forward some suggestions to you for your consideration.
IF YOU NEED A BREAKDOWN OF POSSIBLE PURCHASE COSTS or INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURCHASE PROCEDURE then we would be pleased to send this information to you on request.
Thank you for your time and good look with your overseas house hunting!
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY ADDITIONAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION WHATSOEVER.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL
We are always looking to increase our property portfolio and if you have a property to sell which is within the Fethiye region we will be more than happy to take a look. Please email us with your details and we will call you back.
LOCATION, HISARONU/OVACIK AREA:
The resort of Hisaronu has grown dramatically over the past few years due to the popularity of ÖlüDeniz which is a short 5 minute bus ride away to which there is a free shuttle service nearby.
Hisaronu was originally a small farming village, it is now a hive of activity during the summer months and home to many shops, hotels, villas, bars and restaurants. Hisaronu is still relatively small in size and overlooked by mountains and pine forest allowing for a refreshing cool breeze during the long hot summer months.
This area has proved popular with investors as the tourism trade is rife and rental potential fantastic.
Ovacik is the neighbouring village to the very lively tourist resort of Hisaronu. There are a few bars & restaurants scattered around the village offering a mixed choice of dishes.
The transport links are excellent with regular dolmus (bus) service to the pretty harbour town of Fethiye and trademark beach and lagoon resort of Ölüdeniz only a 5 minute hop away, making it an ideal base for enjoying all the diverse aspects of this captivating area.
ABOUT THE SURROUNDING AREA & FETHIYE:
FETHIYE itself is a thriving tourist town offering a great combination of ancient sites and modern convenience. It boasts a large marina and waterfront promenade, having a wealth of shops, seafood restaurants and bars as well as a daily fresh fish market and fruit/vegetable market in the centre of the town. The Paspatur, known as the Old City, is one of the most colourful shopping and entertainment areas of the town. Here you will find a traditional Turkish Bath (Hamam), many restaurants and bars, and various shops selling souvenirs and local goods. On the outskirts of the town an open market is held on a Tuesday, selling a wide range of local goods including clothes, shoes and linens etc as well as local produce and spices. A fruit and vegetable market is also held on a Friday where local farmers gather to sell their freshly grown produce.
Just a couple of kilometres to the north of Fethiye the beach resort of CALIS is located and which is one of the natural breeding grounds of the caretta marine turtle in the area. It is approximately 4km long with areas of sunbeds and umbrellas. Many restaurants, shops and hotels line the coast and regular water taxi boats and dolmus buses run to and from Fethiye centre.
The stunning resort of OLU DENIZ, one of the most acclaimed in Turkey, is approximately 14km from Fethiye. The resort is low rise and spreads back gently up the mountain. There is an abundance of elegant restaurants, hotels and bars. Both the famous Oludeniz Blue Lagoon and Belcekiz Beach can easily be reached by dolmus from the centre of Fethiye. Babadag mountain, the backdrop of OluDeniz, is a recognised area for paragliding and is deemed to be one of the best flying points in the world for this sport.
The lively resort villages of HISARONU and OVACIK are located inland above Fethiye and offer a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants.
There are also many other bays and beaches which are reachable either by car or by boat and the area as a whole gives excellent opportunities for overseas buyers.
PLACES OF INTEREST/ACTIVITIES:
There are many different activities and places to visit within the area of Fethiye and which appeal to a wide range of tastes. All easily reached by car and all within a one hour drive at most.
Some of these include:-
SAKLIKENT GORGE/CANYON 'Hidden City' - On the Fethiye to Antalya road, approximately 50km from the town of Fethiye, Saklikent Canyon is a natural wonder. It is 300m deep and 18km long, and acquired its present day appearance as a result of erosion of rocks by rivers flowing down from the mountains for thousands of years.
An exciting but leisurely walk through the gorge brings you to a waterfall which gives a refreshing cool off opportunity before heading back. Tucked within the Gorge opening locals have set up small restaurants. These small relaxed bars have seating areas on wooden platforms scattered with Turkish rugs and cushions, suspended just above the rushing waters, perfect places to relax under the shady trees. Food menus offer delicious fresh trout, kebabs and gözleme (Turkish pancakes filled with meat or cheese).
Outside of the gorge you will also find river tubing/rafting rides lasting about 45 minutes.
YAKA PARK VILLAGE & TLOS - Located approximately 28km from Fethiye is Yaka Village where the ancient city of Tlos is located. Yaka Park has been created in natural surroundings with original water mill, waterfalls, and parkland. There are open air bars and a restaurant with a swimming pool for those ready to brave the cold water.
Tlos is an ancient Lycia settlement perched high on the hilltops that include an historical amphitheatre and temple-type rock-cut tombs cut into the face of the hill.
PATARA BEACH - Patara beach is stunning and makes an enjoyable visit. It is one of the largest and most beautiful beaches of Turkey, near the ancient city ruins. At 12 kilometres in length, even in the height of summer it is never crowded and the absence of development and no water sports means that it is always peaceful. The beach has soft sand and shallow sea. It is the one of the places that sea turtle leave their eggs, because of this, the beach is under protection. It is bordered on its ends by mountains and along its length by sand dunes with its Eastern-most point having a rocky outcrop looking over a spectacular rocky cove.
GOCEK - The picturesque harbour of Gocek is principally a yachting centre and attracts many visitors. Perhaps the best way to visit is by boat, as the bays of Gocek are some of the most beautiful and historical sites in the region.
KAYA VILLAGE - KayaKoy is an old Greek settlement 13km from the centre of Fethiye. It is built on the ruins of the ancient Lycian city of Karmylassos, and the history of the city dates back to 3000 BC. The village was vacated due to a population exchange treaty signed between Turkey and Greece in 1922. The empty buildings still stand, giving the appearance of a ghost town. There are several restaurants and wine houses where you can taste and enjoy local wines.
GEMILER BAY & ST NICHOLAS ISLAND - Immediately behind the hills of KayaKoy is Gemiler Bay and St Nicholas Island (said to be the birth place of Father Christmas). On the road to Gemiler Bay from Kaya Koyu the Afkule Monastery is carved into the rocks, and has wonderful views over the bays.
DALYAN/CAUNOS - Just about one hour's drive from Fethiye on the Mugla road is the pretty village of Dalyan. This small town is situated on the long river by which the Koycegizlake is connected to the sea. From the waterfront at Dalyan, you can take a water taxi down the river to the beautiful Istuzu beach, which is a conservation area for loggerhead turtle. Along the river, you will pass the rock tombs of Caunos, and boat trips to visit Caunos and the hot mud baths.
RHODES -There is also a regular hydrofoil service to the Island of Rhodes, Greece, which departs from Fethiye Harbour.
WHY BUY IN TURKEY? :
There has been growing demand for buying real estate in Turkey since properties other Mediterranean locations are becoming costly and the markets are now saturated.
Turkey is almost set to become a favourite destination to buy real estate and is being talked about as perhaps the world's best property investment opportunity. The advantages of buying property here, whether it's for a holiday home, a permanent home or just as an investment, can be summarised as follows:
* Stunning climate - Hot summers and mild winters are ideal for year-round outdoor living.
* Breathtaking beaches
* Rich cultural heritage - There's so much to discover - from the Temple of Artemis, to the vast Roman ruins at Ephesus .
* Low Cost of Living
* Property prices are steadily increasing and there is likely to be a significant difference between the acquisition cost and the money you will get when the property is sold.
* Off Plan Purchase assuring the lowest deals at the right time
* A thriving tourist location generating outstanding letting potential - Property is likely to amortise its acquisition cost within at most 8 - 12 years if it is rented out properly.
* Low crime rate.
* People in Turkey are warm and hospitable to all foreigners.
* The state is fair to all residents regardless of their religion, social background, ethnicity, gender and culture.
* Taking into account the above and the expected future developments in the property market, investment in real estate is highly likely to yield substantial gains for investors
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING IF REQUIRED
More information from this agent
- Dalaman (INTERNATIONAL), 22.4 miles
- Bodrum-Milas (INTERNATIONAL), 92.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.