3 bedroom house for sale
Portugal - Parzeres, Calheta, Madeira
like this property?Call: 03339 396426
- Comfortable contemporary family house, full of light
- High-quality construction to northern European standards
- Contemporary finishes and style
- Panoramic views over the southeast coast and ocean
- Spacious external terraces make most of wonderful climate
- Air conditioning installed
- Heated swimming pool next to the barbecue area.
- Suitable for full-time living or as a holidat rental property
Just 40 minutes away from Funchal, villa B has every necessary convenience for luxurious countryside living. A heated swimming pool and an extensive deck area offer plenty of exterior space for sunbeds and outside dining, enabling you to make the most of the warm climate. Unobstructed panoramic ocean views can be enjoyed even from the inside of the villa. Large glass doors grant the most stunning views to the two front bedrooms on the first floor and to the living area & kitchen located on the ground floor.
The layout of villa B also guarantees complete privacy. Multi-split Air conditioning is installed throughout for those cooder and hotter days and solar panels provide the domestic hot water.
The ground floor is a large open-plan area which combines living, dining and kitchen area. To the rear of the house, there is a laundry and a technical area, with access to the exterior, and a guest WC which completes the accommodation on this floor.
The first floor comprises the three bedrooms. The master bedroom, which has a ensuite bathroom and a fitted wardrobe, has a spacious balcony from which you can enjoy the sunset. The balcony is shared by the second bedroom which is also south-facing. The third bedroom has rural views to the west. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a guest bathroom.
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages of Madeira Island :
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round
• Natural beauty - dramatic scenery, lush & colourful, known as the "Garden of the Atlantic"
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in (Note: one of the lowest incidences of crime in Europe)
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
- Funchal (International), 39.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.