3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Beaumes-de-Venise
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: In the centre of Beaumes de Venise, renowned for its Muscat wine. 15 minutes from the market town of
CARPENTRAS - 40 minutes from historical AVIGNON (TGV & International Airport) - 70 minutes from
MARSEILLE International airport, easy access to the A7 motorway.
Description: A typical restored village house with roof terrace. Liveable accommodation of about 85 m2
GOUND FLOOR :
Sitting Room/Dining Room/Kitchen on split level (38 m2).
FIRST FLOOR :
Main Bedroom (20 m2) - Bathroom with WC.
SECOND FLOOR :
Bedroom (9 m2) giving on to Terrace - Further Bedroom (9 m2) - Landing with hand wash basin.
2 x Cellars (21 m2 & 19 m2).
Services: Town Water - Mains Drainage - Electricity - Telephone.
Price: 153 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of the Vaucluse, Northern Provence and of the Bouches-du-Rhône. This region of southern France includes the Luberon, Les Alpilles and the Comtat de Venaissin.
* With easy accessibility served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and
easy access to the A7 motorway
* The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
* Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of Provence) and Hiking.
* Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
* One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras and the famous
Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
* Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Orange but
for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will always be the :-
* Wonderful landscape, the light, so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh, the colours, the
* Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 40.2 miles
- Provence (International), 47.9 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 65.1 miles
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (International), 91 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.