5 bedroom country house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Beaumes-de-Venise
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: On the outskirts of BEAUMES DE VENISE, a well sought after village, renowned for its fine wine. 15 minutes from CARPENTRAS, 40 minutes from AVIGNON (TGV & airport) and just over 1 hour from MARSEILLE and NIMES airports.
Description: Set in just over 1,7 hectares with vines, this exceptional and beautifully proportioned country house, offers liveable accommodation of about 430 m2. The property comprises the Main House and an annexed Guest House, both requiring renovation, and substantial outbuildings.
MAIN HOUSE : (360 m2)
GROUND FLOOR :
Entrance Hall (45 m2) - Drawing Room (32 m2) with moulded ceiling - Dining Room
(32 m2) with fireplace and moulded ceiling - Study (13 m2) with parquet floor - Kitchen
with fireplace (22 m2) - Utility/Boiler Room - WC.
MID LANDING :
2 Bedrooms (23 m2 & 12 m2).
FIRST FLOOR :
Principal Bedroom (23 m2) with Bathroom en suite - Bedroom 2 (21 m2) with double
cupboards - Bedroom 3 (23 m2) with double cupboards - Bedroom 4 (21 m2) with double
cupboards - Bedroom 5 (10 m2) with cupboard - Shower Room - WC.
SECOND FLOOR :
3 Attic Rooms (67 m2, 43 m2 & 22 m2)
GUEST HOUSE : (70 m2)
GROUND FLOOR :
Sitting Room with Kitchen area (32 m2).
FIRST FLOOR :
3 Bedrooms (13 m2,12 m2 & 10 m2) .
There are numerous Outbuildings attached to the house totalling about 580 m2 and an
independent Outbuilding of about 120 m2.
Land: In all just over 1,7 hectares of which about 5000 m2 are down to wine grapes (Syrah and Marselan). The property is approached by a magnificent drive of ancient Plane trees and is surrounded by manicured lawns and mature trees, with views of the countryside and the Mont Ventoux.
Services: Town water - Well water - Bore Hole - Private Drainage - Electricity - Telephone - Oil-fired Central Heating. Automatic watering system.
Price: 1 900 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of the Vaucluse, Northern Provence and of the Bouches-du-Rhône. This region of southern France includes the Luberon, Les Alpilles and the Comtat de Venaissin.
* With easy accessibility served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and
easy access to the A7 motorway
* The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
* Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of Provence) and Hiking.
* Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
* One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras and the famous
Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
* Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Orange but
for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will always be the :-
* Wonderful landscape, the light, so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh, the colours, the
* Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 40.2 miles
- Provence (International), 47.9 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 65.1 miles
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (International), 91 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.