3 bedroom house for sale
St Vincent and the Grenadines - Lower Bay House, Bequia, The Caribbean
like this property?Call: 03339 395989
Standing dramatically on a peninsula on Bequia's west coast, this villa is designed by the legendary Mustique architect Thomas Dehen. This is a sophisticated residence with multiple levels and secluded hide-aways, located 150 ft above sea water this home offers a serene paradise as ideal for island entertaining as it is for a family holiday.
- Prime location between two picture perfect, white sand beaches.
- Exquisite views over a picturesque harbour and west coast beaches.
- Dream waterfall. A plunge pool waterfalls into a larger swimming pool.
- Waterfront land reaches the sea and a cave at Princess Margaret Beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, guests cloak room, entrance hall, living room.
- Indoor kitchen and pantry.
- Outdoor kitchen, Outdoor dining.
- Drinks gazebo with a bar.
- Curved stone seating with a fire pit for evenings above the sea.
- Parking for three cars.
- 0.34 acre plot that includes the waterfront and cave at Princess Margaret Beach.
- Distance to Mustique 14 nautical miles
- Access via Barbados International Airport to Bequia airport.
Bequia is a tropical home for several hundred expats and a community of educated, kind and hard working indigenous people.
January welcomes the Bequia and Mustique Blues Festival rock the shores of Bequia. Also 2014 is the second consecutive year that Hunter Davies has hosted The Beatles Tribute Night at Friendship Bay. Easter welcomes the Mount Gay Sailing Regatta, Christmas and New Year are celebrated with hundreds of lights, fireworks and lots of good food.
The island has a doctor's clinic and a small hospital equipped for minor operations. Twenty minutes by sea ambulance on the mainland is the Kingstown Hospital. The island provides for a full, fun and safe life in the tropics and is written about regularly by its residents and journalists who travel the world and choose Bequia as one of their favourite places in the world. The island must be experienced, it is quite simply one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Please be aware prices may vary due to fluctuations in the exchange rate