8 bedroom house for sale
Australia - COMO 4571
like this property?Call: 0061 7 5447 5554
- Two hours easy drive from Brisbane airport and sea port
- 3 titles on 256ha (634 acres).
- Main Home 4 Bedrooms, Workers Cottage 3 bedrooms 120m2, Bungalow on the ridge one bedroom with views to Lake and Noosa. Very large swimming pool 120 lit waterfall & blow jets..
- Sub-tropical with a strong average annual rainfall of 1625mm. This is supported
- Substantial dam & seven bores (1 in use) none of which are currently used for irrigation. Adequate rain water tanks and reticulation facilities.
- Rainforest: messmate, hoop & kauri pine, red cedar and extensive palm tree. Soils are sandy & clay loam and red volcanic.
- Macadamias, covering 50 ha (125 acres).
- Some areas would suit planting of fast growing hardwoods or more likely selected specialist high value cabinet timbers.
- Some areas suitable for vegetable crops.
- Cattle country presently supports 40 - 50 breeders & progeny.
- High production macadamia nut orchard. 14,000 (now) mature trees have averaged 175 tonnes of high quality nuts annually over the last eighteen years.
- The 2014 harvest has yielded 225 tonnes of good quality macadamias in shell.
- Irrigation is not essential in this reliable rainfall area.
- All necessary machinery and infrastructure is in place
- Road transport is readily available to deliver the nuts to Gympie.
- Fascinating flora & fauna populations provide an opportunity for private enjoyment or development of eco-tourism.
- Horse riding, hiking and bird watching could all be efficiently developed.
- The main house is set up with landscaped swimming pool and gardens. Plus an idyllic cabin with ocean views provides additional accommodation or income potential.
Contact David Zuric for Inspections
0422 237 791