2 bedroom villa for sale
Agios Vasillis, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Central heating and wood burning stove
- Room for pool
- Landscaped and irrigated garden
- Security doors to lower level
Peaceful and secluded yet just a stroll downhill to the lively beach resort of
The villa has a private, gated driveway providing plenty of space for parking.
A pretty stone archway leads to the very secluded private gardens which are fully landscaped with a wide variety of fruit and olive trees, flowers and plants. The villa has plenty of both covered and open terraces for seating and dining.
The villa is 'upside down' to make the most of the great views. The lower floor has 2 'ensuite' double bedrooms and a spacious hallway plus storage and utility areas.
Both bedrooms have patio doors to the external terraces and gardens.
The upper floor is open plan with a fully fitted kitchen and light and airy living area. The kitchen is a modern design and has all integrated appliances.
As well as the central heating there is an additional wood burning 'somba' in the living area. Perfect for winter evenings!
Patio doors lead to the vast upper terrace which enjoys fabulous mountain views. Roll down blinds make this an 'all year round' extension of the indoor living area.
Currently used for full time living this villa has plenty of room for a private pool would also make a great holiday home close to all amenities yet 'tucked away' in this historic and peaceful Cretan village.
* Central heating and wood burning stove
* Pipes for air conditioning
* Solar panel, reserve water tank and immersion
* Fitted kitchen with all appliances
* Fitted wardrobes
* Basement area and boiler room
* Plenty of internal and external storage
* Room for pool
* Landscaped and irrigated garden
* Security doors to lower level
* Fruit and olive trees
* Terraces, pergolas with blinds
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 7.7 miles
- Heraklion (International), 55 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.