6 bedroom town house for sale
France - Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Nord, Lille
like this property?Call: 03339 396144
- Enclosed Garden
- Close to Lille Center (10 Minutes by car)
- Close to a lovely park
- Close to golf
- Metro and Tramways
- Close to International school and universities
- London 1H30 by Eurostar
Having been painstakingly restored, this chracteristic house consists of:
- The ground floor: Entrance hall (25 sq.m.) with a pretty mosaic floor; a magnificent reception room (80 sq.m.) that opens onto a terrace and the garden through a wide Art Deco bay window - it has open fireplaces, period ceiling mouldings, floors with marquetry and of solid oak laid in a classic chevron pattern; a comfortable office (30 sq.m.); a kitchen fitted with built-in cupboards; laundry room and a toilet;
- The first floor - reached via a lovely original staircase with curved handrail and banisters - has parquet flooring throughout, four comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms with toilets, a shower room, a dressing room and relaxation (TV) room.
- The second floor, also with parquet floors, consists of another bedroom (25 sq.m.). a shower room, a very generously-sized games room (more than 100 sq.m.) and is completed by a restful terrace of about 40 sq.m. which is used as a solarium.
To the West of the property there is an enclosed ornamental garden with a large terrace enjoying unobstructed views.
A two-car garage is included.
This is an exceptionally charming house, located only a few minutes away from a beautiful park.
The buyer is offered the additional possibility of acquiring an adjoining investment property consisting of 4 flats with an annual yield of around €15'000
Near by: Golf, International School, Montessori School, EDHEC (Institute for Higher Economics Studies)
Access: Motorway 15 minutes
Lille centre: Metro/Tram 15 minutes (10 min. by car)
Several TGV connections: Lille-Paris 1 hour; Brussels 30 min.; London (Eurostar) 1h30.
Our reference: 61077
PAYMENTS WITH FOREIGN CURRENCY:
Buying a house in France - where payments are due in Euro - can cost more than necessary if you are transferring funds from other currency zones. However, Currency Exchange specialists can be of help to save considerable sums in absolute terms when transferring a lump sum or even regular, smaller, payments between countries with diffferent currencies. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a well-established company founded in 1926 with a wealth of experience in the field.
To find out more about us please click on the yellow logo at the start of this advertisement.
- Lille (Lesquin) (International), 4.9 miles
- Le Touquet (Paris-Plage) (International), 64.1 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (International), 90.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.