1 bedroom apartment for sale
Paris-Isle of France, Paris, Paris 07
like this property?Call: 03339 395380
- Amazing one bed apartment
- Located in the exclusive heart of the 7th arrondissement
- 56 sqm of interior space and a 12 sqm balcony
- Close to Paris' most popular street and food markets
- High specification interiors and common parts
- Rare non-residential views onto a pretty church opposite
One of the most unusual and rare aspects of this development is the frontal views of a beautiful old church built in the 1730s. Aside from that, its location is perfect, for exploiting everything this beautiful area has to offer.
Following the curve of the River Seine, Rue St Dominique offers everything one could want close to their Parisian home; quaint artisanal food markets, designer boutiques, rustic cafes and fine dining restaurants are just some of the day to day highlights.
The properties are spacious, ranging from studios to three bedroom apartments, and some can be combined to create larger bespoke homes.
Both the apartments and the common areas will be renovated to the highest of standards, featuring designer appliances and high quality fixtures and fittings.
Get To Know Paris
Situated on the Rive Gauche-the "Left", or Southern bank of the River Seine-the 7th arrondissement of Paris has something for everyone. Many of Paris' most famous buildings are in the 7th including Les Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde and also the historical aristocratic area of Saint Germain des Pres. The 7th has been the favoured home to the French upper class since the 17th century, when it became the new residence of the country's highest nobles. France's 2nd richest district in average income and Paris' 1st, this arrondissement is part of Paris Ouest, alongside the 6th, 8th, 16th arrondissements and Neuilly, and is one of the most exclusive districts in the city.
- Paris (Orly) (International), 8.6 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (International), 15.4 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (International), 42.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.