2 bedroom detached house for sale
Italy - Umbria, Terni, Orvieto
like this property?Call: 03339 395507
The country house is located in a private position surrounded by greenery. It is not isolated and has a wonderful view over Orvieto (TR) and the surrounded nature. The estate is reachable through about 700/800 metres of a well maintained dirt road. The closest town is Rocca Ripesena that is few minutes away. Orvieto is the main centre of the municipality and is about 8 kilometres away as well as other wonderful towns such as Todi, Città della Pieve, Monteleone d’Orvieto, the area of the Bolsena lake, Cetona and the spa of San Casciano dei Bagni (Si), that are reachable within one hour of car. The highway and the train station are both at about 10 minutes away from the property, linking it to Rome and Florence in about one hour.
This 215 square metre stone country house is the result of the restoration works of a smaller residence that has been enlarged and restored in accordance with the local tradition. It is on three floors and consists of:
- On the ground floor there are some storage rooms and a temporary bathroom with shower, a technical room and a tuff cellar with a handmade cotto flooring of 12 square metres.
- On the first floor there is the apartment that includes a hallway, bathrooms with crystal shower, kitchen/dining room, lounge, bedroom with wardrobe and mezzanine study with two more sleeps, that leads to a lovely terrace;
- On the second and last floor, reachable through a large staircase in handmade cotto, as the rest of the house floors, there is a double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
The land is more than 1 hectare and surrounds the house near which there is a nice swimming pool of 6x12 square metres. The property includes two sources that supply the house with water.
State of repair:
The country house is in perfect maintenance condition as it has been recently restored and is already habitable. The external facades are in stone and the roof is in ancient tiles. Internally it has cotto floorings, except of the double bedroom that has parquet. The ceilings are in wooden beams and tiles. All the internal shutters, windows and doors are wooden with double glazing.
The country house is supplied by all the utilities such as electricity, two buried tanks near two natural sources that provided water, gas heating system with buried cylinder and phone line.
Land registry details:
The situation seems to be in accordance with the law as the country house was built before 1st september 1967, restored and modified with building permits and listed at the NCEU of the municipality of Orvieto (TR) in accordance with the law.
Ownership Details/Contractual Obligations:
The property is in the name of a person and the sale will be taxed 9% or 2% if bought as main home with the restrain of moving in within 18 mounts from the notarial deed.
Potential Land Use:
This house enjoys a great location, a very good connection to the main streets and railways and can be easily maintained thanks to its relatively small size. It is ideal both as main residence and as second home where to spend holidays.
To see other similar properties, please visit our website www.greatestate.it .
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 63.3 miles
- Ciampino (International), 67.8 miles
- Florence (International), 88.2 miles
- Peretola (International), 88.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 94.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.