4 bedroom house for sale
Bulgaria - Burgas, Burgas
like this property?Call: 03339 395626
- 452 sq.m. of living area
- Plot of 1 172 sq.m.
- 4 bedrooms + space for more in the attic floor
- Two floors + attic floor
- Newly built house
- Sitting directly in front of the Rusokastro River
- Enjoying fabulous views overlooking Mandra Lake
- Built with quality materials
- 7 km from the Black Sea coast
- 15 km to Bourgas international airport
The front entrance has a built-in porch of 35 sq m and the ground floor is 152 sq m with an octagon shaped living room and a large kitchen with 2 windows, letting lots of natural light leaving it bright and airy. This is furnished with base and wall kitchen units and an island, electrical appliances and terracotta tiles.
Sliding glass doors lead into the dining room with a real wooden floor and French patio doors opening into the hallway with 6 metre high ceiling and a direct view of the first floor landing. There is also a utility room, bathroom with shower and WC and a south facing veranda at the back entrance
The first floor is 150 sq.m.and comprises an octagon shaped master bedroom with walk in wardrobes and en-suite, two further double bedrooms, and a single bedroom. There is a terrace, a communal bathroom with toilet and a spacious hallway landing with views to the floor bellow.
The attic floor is also 150 sq m and could be transformed into a separate 3 bedroom apartment with living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. The property has central heating with a large fireplace in the front room. The heating system has been designed so that it would be very easy to add solar panels at a later date.
The house is spacious and has been built with quality materials. There are double glazed 70 mm windows fitted with high tech energy saving glass, Victorian style 3 metre ceilings, solid wood flooring, Italian tiles imported from Italy and high quality German and Austrian building materials.
The driveway to the house is 50 sq.m. long from the tarmac road and to the rare there is a garden and parking area of 270 sq.m. while the front garden is 750 sq.m.
Situated next to a nature reserve, and directly in front of a river, the location of the house is fantastic enjoying panoramic views of the lake.
The village is located on Mandra Lake, close to Bourgas, Sozopol and is only 7 km from the Black Sea coast. It is popular for fishing, walking and hunting and has a good friendly community. Bourgas Airport is 15 km away leaving this property very accessible as a holiday home.
Only 7 km to a big town, 15 km to Bourgas international airport.
The asking price covers:
1. Price of the property.
2. Our agency commission.
3. Airport transfers and viewing trip mileage are included. However, if you do not purchase with our agency only fuel cost will be levied at the end of your time spent with us
4. Licensed translation of the new title deed for your property in Bulgaria.
5. Register the property after completion in tax department, water and electricity board on your behalf.
You don't have to pay anything on the top. No hidden fees.
FOR MORE PROPERTIES AVAILABLE IN BULGARIA PLEASE VISIT
* Please note that our advertised GBP price is only valid for the day that we uploaded the property details and is for information only. In Bulgaria most property purchase are conducted in Euros. The actual EURO cost for this property is 120 000 Euros. For up to date sterling conversions please use a currency converter e.g. www.xe.com
- Burgas (INTERNATIONAL), 5.4 miles
- Varna (INTERNATIONAL), 53.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.