5 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 13 Bourkelands Drive, BOURKELANDS 2650
like this property?Call: 0061 6971 8900
- Close to Transport
- Dining Room
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Established Gardens
- Family Room
- Fenced Back Yard
- Formal Lounge
Every now and then something special hits the property market and this property is no exception. This builders own home has been designed with an emphasis on the family and boasts spacious interiors, quality fittings and offers a low maintenance lifestyle.
* Two spacious living areas provide you with room to move - the formal lounge dining is relaxed and welcoming and is located at the front home.
* The heart of the home is the sun drenched open plan living area and the gourmet kitchen is a showpiece, white 2-Pac cupboards, granite bench tops and quality appliances
* Four double bedrooms with built in robes, the main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is located upstairs, this spacious area is a true parents retreat - somewhere to escape and relax
* Perfect for those who run a business from home is an office which is tucked away to provide a private and peaceful work area or fifth bedroom
* Outside the covered patio is north facing and perfect for those relaxed summer evenings with the family.
* Vehicle accommodation is a dream come true, remote lock up garaging for three vehicles, and a secure tandem carport provides space for all the boy toys and also provides excellent additional storage.
* The list of features continue, brick workshop with third toilet, easy care gardens and ducted heating and cooling
From the welcoming entry to sunny patio area at the rear, this home oozes quality and charm and must be inspected to be appreciated.
Contact Melissa Kuiper on 0408 619 525 to book your inspection.
Council Rates: $1,803.43 p/a