2 bedroom house for sale
France - Pays de la Loire, Maine-et-Loire, Passavant-sur-Layon
like this property?Call: 03339 391690
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Private hillside terrace with balcony
- Additional terrace at the front
- No garden
- Views of Norman castle and the Layon valley
- Very quiet, small village
- Town sewage (no cess pit)
- 2 toilets
- 2 showers
Downstairs is open plan, with kitchen, lounge and dinning areas clearly defined. There is also a second, small toilet.
The basement has an area for drying clothes and storing wine. A cave leads through to a private terrace which overlooks the château and a small country road, that leads down to the lake, the water mill and the Layon valley.
The cottage has electric radiators throughout, to complement the characterful wood fire in the lounge. A satellite dish provide UK TV (with French TV by arial) and the gîte is wired for broadband and telephone.
There is also storage at the back of the house.
The cottage has no garden (except for a small ornamental area and a grape vine along the front of the house), so it is ideal for being managed from a distance. It has a proven letting record and the sale will include advice and a web site, if required. Alternatively, it would make a great holiday home.
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 48.4 miles
- Nantes Atlantique (International), 57.3 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (International), 91.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.