2 bedroom flat for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Altinkum, Altinkum
like this property?Call: 03339 395696
- Below Market Value
- Energy Saving Features
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
- Terrace - balcony
- Ammusement Park
Penthouse property comes furnished comprising of a entrance/hall, Double bedroom, bathroom with shower cubicle, upper floor a open-plan kitchen and lounge area, bathroom with shower cubicle, generous sized double bedroom. Leading from the lounge a large roof terrace with garden views (can quite easily sleep 6 persons).
Included in Property Price:
* Tall Fridge/Freezer
* Gas Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Granite Worktops
* Air Conditioning Units in Bedrooms
* 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Fitted Kitchen
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails etc..
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Electric Boiler
* Wrought Iron curtain rails
* All Furniture, Fixtures and Curtains as contained within the photographs.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
The development is approximately 7 years old and due to strict planning laws is now probably one of the closest available to the New 40 Million Pound Marina that was completed in 2010.
This is becoming one of the most highly desirable locations within the resort and is expected to provide excellent potential for positive growth on your investment.
Two large swimming pools and kiddies pools are located within the Complex which also has a large entertainment area containing, billiards/pool table, table tennis and various other activities to keep the children/teens entertained.
At the main entrance is a reception/security office which is manned 365 days per year 24 hours a day for your convenience.
A number of buildings have internal lifts going to each floor (if a lift is important to you, please contact us so we can provide the respective properties which are currently available)
This development is close to the beaches, Marina and the centre of town with its variety of shops, Banks, restaurants, cafes, bars and a colourful local market.
The Temple of Apollo is only 30 minutes walking distance (or 5minutes on the local Dolmus) and is reputed as being one of the best preserved Temples of Ancient Civilisation.
* 2 Semi Olympic outdoor swimming pools for adults.
* 2 Outdoor swimming pools for children.
* The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
* 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
* Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
* The buildings and all materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
* Central satellite system in the entertainment area.
* Communal satellite system available
* Wireless Internet Available
* Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
* Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service, all on site.
* Poolside Bar and Cafe for refreshments
* Large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers.
* Children?s entertainment areas with pool tables, play station, table tennis, T.V and DVD room.
* Children?s playground area
* On site shop for daily necessities
* Full rental management service
This property enjoys the best of both worlds with its great on-site facilities and closeness to all of the resorts amenities, beaches and historical monuments.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this property is sure to satisfy everyone.
MAINTENANCE FEES ON THE DEVELOPMENT
The annual maintenance fees represent excellent value for money from at around £400 to £500 per year (based on a 2 bedroom apartment)
Included in this price are:
* 24 Hour Reception/Security
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of stairways and paths
* Re painting of development every 3 years
* All exterior lighting and maintenance of the development
FLEXIBLE LOW DEPOSIT PAYMENT TERMS
Once a £2,000 holding deposit is received the property is removed from the market, then a very affordable initial low payment of only 30% is paid within 30 days and the remainder when you receive the Title Deeds and Front door keys!.
Finance/Mortgages are available in Turkey but you will always need the deposit and first-stage payment of 30% as the banks do not tend to lend any more than 70% Loan-to-Value (LTV).
(Mortgages are subject to terms and conditions and your own personal financial status).
Example Payment of a £40,000 Property
£2,000 Holding deposit to take property off market (This can be taken by credit card)
£12,000 (30% deposit initial payment) paid on contract normally within 14 to 30 days.
£26,000 (70% remaining balance minus £2,000 deposit) paid on completion or as per financial arrangement.
The most popular choice with clients requiring finance is putting down 50% of the property price and financing the remaining 50% by way of a mortgage.
Mortgages are around 6.15% and are Interest and repayment generally over 15 years (Contact us for link)
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact our office for any further questions you may have
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 38.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.