2 bedroom flat for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Altinkum, Altinkum
like this property?Call: 0161 408 7588
- Below Market Value
- Furniture Packs Available
- Games Room
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
This spacious well-appointed ground floor re-sale apartment is in a great location and has many on-site facilities including 3 swimming pools, reception/security and an on-site restaurant.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this property ticks all the right boxes.
Situated in a sought after expanding residential area, close to the old town with its variety of shops, Banks, cafes, bars and a colourful local market, being located between the ancient Temple of Apollo and the sandy beaches of Altinkum.
This apartment enjoys the best of both worlds - great on-site facilities and close to all local amenities and beaches.
The property comes fully furnished comprising of a large entrance/hall, a spacious kitchen and lounge area, bathroom with full size bath, generous sized bedroom and a terrace with both pool and garden views (which can quite easily seat 4 persons).
* Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
* Marble Worktops
* 3 Piece Suite and Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Double Bed, Bedside cabinets and wardrobes.
* 2 X Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails etc.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Electric Boiler
* Washing Machine
- The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
- 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
- Free return shuttle/bus service from Reception to Beach (3 times daily)
- Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
- The buildings and all materials used were to T.S.E. equivalent.
- Central satellite system in the entertainment area.
- Communal satellite system available
- Wireless Internet Available
- Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
- Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service ? all available on site.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools for adults and children (including Jacuzzi)
- Café and bar on site.
- Large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers.
This development is surrounded by enviable landscaped gardens containing, mature 10mtr pine trees, black pepper trees, various intensely coloured bougainvillea and many grassed areas giving you plenty of space to walk freely and a safe areas for your children to play within.
The local restaurants, cafes, shops are all friendly and the larger supermarkets are sure to cater for all your weekly shopping requirements.
The Turkish markets are both vibrant and colourful and are a must see - Saturday is the main market-day but every evening during the summer months a smaller market at Mavisehir (5 minute bus ride) provides an ideal opportunity to purchase locally grown organic farm produce or to test your bartering skills with the various vendors.
If you are looking for an ideal holiday home, retirement home, or an Investment opportunity, the Golden Park Apartments in Altinkum, Didim, Turkey will certainly fill all those requirements.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE FEES ON A DEVELOPMENT
The annual maintenance fees vary slightly from each development but represent exceptional value for money from between £450 to £500 per year (based on a 2 bedroom apartment).
Included in this price are :
* 24 Hour Reception/Security
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of stairways and paths
* Re painting of development every 3 years
* Management of all Services and Accounts
FLEXIBLE LOW DEPOSIT PAYMENT TERMS
Once a £2,000 holding deposit is received the property is removed from the market, then a very affordable initial low payment of only 30% is paid within 30 days and the remainder when you receive the Title Deeds and Front door keys!.
Finance/Mortgages are available in Turkey but you will always need the deposit and first-stage payment of 30% as the banks do not tend to lend any more than 70% Loan-to-Value (LTV).
(Mortgages are subject to terms and conditions and your own personal financial status).
Example Payment of a £40,000 Property
£2,000 Holding deposit to take property off market (This can be taken by credit card)
£12,000 (30% deposit initial payment) paid on contract normally within 14 to 30 days.
£26,000 (70% remaining balance minus £2,000 deposit) paid on completion or as per financial arrangement.
The most popular choice with clients requiring finance is putting down 50% of the property price and financing the remaining 50% by way of a mortgage.
Mortgages are around 6.15% and are Interest and repayment generally over 15 years (Contact us for link).
- Bodrum-Milas (INTERNATIONAL), 24.2 miles
- Adnan Menderes (INTERNATIONAL), 66.4 miles
- Dalaman (INTERNATIONAL), 94.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.