5 bedroom detached house for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Akbuk, Akbuk
like this property?Call: 03339 395696
- Furniture Packs Available
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Private
- Solarium/roof terrace
5 BED LUXURY DETACHED SPACIOUS VILLAS WITH STUNNING VIEWS OF THE AEGEAN SEA, ONLY 200M TO THE BEACH. THE 5 BED VILLAS ARE BUILT OVER 4 FLOORS AND BOAST NO LESS THAN 6 SUN TERRACES AND PRIVATE POOL. PLEASE ASK ABOUT OUR PAYMENT SCHEME.
NEW VILLA?S ONLY 200M FROM THE CRYSTAL CLEAR TURQUOISE COAST
Akbuk Beach Villas is a unique opportunity to own a luxurious 5 Bed detached villa with private pool or 3 Bed with communal pool in one of the most popular areas on the Aegean Coastline.
If you are looking for an ideal LUXURY holiday villa, retirement home, or an Investment opportunity, Akbuk Beach Villas is sure to fill all those requirements.
Situated in a sought after expanding residential area, on one of the most sought after pieces of land in the area, overlooking Sapli Island. Akbuk Beach Detached Villas offer spectacular sea views and are located just 200 metres from a sandy beach and the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea. The villas are set in tranquil surroundings designed and landscaped to provide all residents with a life of comfort, high specification and magnificent sea views and spacious terraces.
Architecturally designed with openness giving a tranquil setting with the use of high quality materials brings you total luxury.
This prestigious location and exclusive development comprises of only 24 villas, with a choice of 5 Bedroom Detached Villa?s with Private Swimming Pools, for the ultimate relaxation, landscaped Gardens and BBQ Area or 3 Bedroom Detached Villa with Communal Swimming Pool, with the most outstanding views of the bay of Akbuk. These spacious Villas vary in size, depending on the particular plot you choose from approximately 197m2 to 290m2.
Elegant living can be enjoyed, from the combination of the unique architecture with the geography of the land to ensure that the amazing sea views are available from the maximum space.
Akbuk Beach Villas are located in Akbuk, on the Aegean Coastline, which is one of the most popular emerging coastlines in Turkey, Positioned between two International Airports for easy access and surrounded by 55km/34 miles of Crystal Clear Turquoise coastline with many small secluded bays and 11 Blue Flagged Beaches.
Just 15 minutes from the recently built $60 million marina in didim, and walking distance to the beach and a host of amenities close by, this location has something for everyone.
Construction has already begun on this luxurious development and is due to be completed within 6 months, giving potential owners the chance to choose their preferred plot today.
FEATURES OF VILLAS
* Villa?s with Stunning Sea Views and only 200m to the beach
* 5 Bed 3.5 Bath Luxury Detached Villas 3.5 Floors with Private Swimming Pool
* 3 BED 2.5 BATH Luxury Detached Villas 2.5 Floors with Communal Swimming Pool
* Private Swimming Pool (9mx3.5m) for 1-10 Villa?s
* Communal Swimming pool for 11-24 Villa?s
* Luxury Internal Finishes
* Flexible payment terms available
* Private Barbeque
* Satellite Internet and Telephone Cabling Pre Installed
* White Goods Included
* External Shower area
* Landscape garden
* Electric external outlet
* Water external outlet
* Minimum of 4 Electrical sockets outlet per room
* Ceramic Flooring
* Travertine staircase
* Bathroom and W.C Tiled from floor to ceiling
* All external doors and windows Double Glazed PVC
* Balustrades and handrails fitted on terraces and staircase
* Tempered and laminated glass for Terraces Balustrades
* Satellite TV Cabling pre-installed
* Internet/Telephone cabling pre-installed
* American style panel internal doors
* Building Insulation to comply with latest building regulations
* Main Structure Guaranteed for 10 years
* PVC Windows and Doors Guaranteed 3 years
* General workmanship Guaranteed 1 year
INCLUDED IN THE PROPERTY PRICE
Tall Fridge/Freezer, Hob, Extractor Fan, Oven, Washing Machine, Granite Worktops, Dual Air Conditioning Units (Maximum 2), 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge, Fitted Kitchen Units,
Fitted Bathroom Vanity Units plus mirror and towel rails etc. Lights, fixtures and fittings, Security Safe, Electric Boiler, Dual Air Condition x 2
RENTAL MANAGEMENT AND RENTAL INCOME
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain RENTAL INCOME at the same time making some fantastic projected capital growth in this region. Expect around 5% to 10% rental yields, depending on style and exact location.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of press and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in Altinkum has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively. Some services provided are;
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each villa and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Holiday Rep services who will meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
FINANCING YOUR PURCHASE
Mortgages are available in Turkey with a maximum 50% loan to value subject to your financial status, valuation of property and the banks? lending criteria. Mortgages Interest Rates Varies (repayment generally over 15 years) contact us for the link to mortgages.
Our personally tailored Viewing Trips are available with one of our friendly and knowledgeable area specialists in a relaxed and informative environment. At no time during your trip will you be pressurised into purchasing. We understand to purchase a property overseas takes a big decision and we strive to make the experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Summary of what is included on our Inspection Trips
* Local airport Pick Up and Drop Off in Turkey
* Area tour in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
* Personalised Individual Property Viewings
* Expert Knowledge from our Sales Representative
* Great Value Portfolio of Properties to View
* Mortgage Advice prior to your trip from experts if required
Contact us to book or ask for details
ABOUT AKBUK, TURKEYS UNDISCOVERED HOTSPOT
Akbuk known as the pearl of the Aegean Coast of Turkey, scented with fragrant of pine from the backdrop of forest and with high oxygen ratio and low humidity a recipe for good Health.
Positioned between two International Airports for easy access and surrounded by 55km/34 miles of Crystal Clear Turquoise coastline with many small secluded bays, 11 Blue Flagged Beaches.
Akbuk is rapidly expanding with its new fetching promenade and a host of activities to entertain the entire family, Water sports, Boutiques, Souvenirs shops, New shopping area, Supermarkets, Free outdoor gyms, colourful Friday outdoor Market with Fresh local produce and assortment of clothing. Bistro Alfresco Restaurants offering European and Traditional Turkish Cuisine including Famed Iskender named after Alexander the Great but still keeping its traditional hamlet. Akbuk is legendary for its hospitality and friendliness with English spoken widely, fast becoming one of the most pursued after tourism destinations.
Akbuk a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style.
Akbuk, neighbours of the lively resort of Altinkum with its new Marina and Yacht Club also steeped in history, with the Apollo Temple, not forgetting the breath-taking Bafa Lake are within easy reach nearby.
Akbuk has the best of both worlds and is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
If you are in quest of luxury on the coast that is tipped highly by real estate specialists as a fantastic area for safe investment in the next emerging hotspot in Turkey. Akbuk should certainly be a consideration. For lovers of peace and tranquillity coupled with breath-taking views, this is definitely the place to be.
CALL TODAY TO BOOK A AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THESE AMAZING BEACH FRONT VILLAS
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 19.1 miles
- Adnan Menderes (International), 65.4 miles
- Dalaman (International), 88.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.