5 bedroom penthouse for sale
France - Thollon-les-Mémises, Haute-Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 395359
- Penthouse/ Duplex Apartment with Five bedrooms - Ski Out / Ski In
- Outstanding location / Quality / Great Value
- Three Bathrooms / Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Oustanding Panoramic Views of Lake Geneva
- Great views both North & South Lake - Mountains
- Thollon the Perfect Two Season Resort
- Lake Leman [Geneva] & Evian les Bains 15 minutes
- Geneva International Airport 90 minutes
- Evian International Golf 15 miuntes away
- Two Swiss Borders 30 & 20 minutes drive
An Outstanding 5 Bedroom Penthouse/ Duplex Apartment Ski In - Ski Out in centre of Resort. Panoramic Lake Geneva & Mountains views, just yards away from the lifts and all facilities. Fully furnished to an excellent standard with garage and storage rooms. Also a great two season resort.
Open up Floor Plans and view the local Videos see this wonderful region in winter and summers
* 136.24m2 of living space [21.82m2 under 1.8m]
* 4th & 5th top floor uninterrupted panoramic views
* Two balconies 14.17m2
* Five bedrooms - The Master en-suite with bath, bidet, washbasin, w.c
* 2 & 3 bathrooms
* Quality Modern Kitchen
* Large Open plan living area 44.44m2
* Plenty of storage cupboards
* Two  storage 'caves' in basement
Annual property taxes & Annual maintenance 3,659 Euros
This apartment is sold fully furnished 378,900 Euros - We recommend a visit you'll not fail to be impressed.
This French Resort and authentic alpine village that is the source and home to the water marketed as "Evian Water", is a largely a unknown jewel within the French Alps
No ugly purpose built flats here just amazing views whichever way you turn. The views from this resort are quite possible a world beater on a fine day, when a skier can see most of Lake Leman (Lake Geneva) from one end to the other. Excellent for beginners and families and advanced skiers can find fun too.
There is plenty of challenging off-piste although the runs are short compared to the large resorts. The local restaurants are all good without exception and booking is the only way you'll get in.
Families return and accommodation sells out during peak times every year. 2014 welcomes the new Telecabine from the Village to the ski area, those that return now look forward to the main restaurant in the mountain to be upgraded in line with the new quality the telecabine provides.
A must see resort for all and for many it will become a base for the future with access to Port du Soleil (50 mins) and Verbier (120 mins) both an easy drive and of course all the resorts of France and Switzerland in this region, and there are many!
Night life comprises small bars and restaurants not a "clubbing" resort. Having said that there is an obvious choice of where to go depending on your choice and the main area of the village is all within a 2 mins stroll, so easy to try them all!