2 bedroom hotel for sale
Greece - Cyclades islands, Santorini, Oia
like this property?Call: 03339 396012
- 1,140 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Two luxury suites + Reception
- Total: 106 sqm, 2 beds, 2 baths
- Spacious verandas, 3 Jacuzzi
- Sunset, caldera and sea views
- Good rental income
The property is fully renovated with plenty luxuries and majestic views. The suites come as is with all furnishings, paintings and electrical appliances, electronics, air-condition, Wi-Fi, and more. The property is registered under the Greek tourist organisation and operates as a micro-hotel. The first suite covers a total area of 47 sq m and faces the caldera and the Aegean Sea. The indoor and the exterior Jacuzzi offer relaxation and a touch of luxurious elegance while enjoying one of the most famous and recognisable landscapes in the world. All finishing and fittings are of luxury standard. The other suite covers a total of 59 sq m with 50 sq m of verandas enjoying panoramic views of the caldera and the Aegean Sea. Out of every window you see not only the volcano and deep blue sea but also the famous blue domed churches that everybody photographs as the symbol of Santorini and Greece in general. There is also a reception area.
Accommodation: The first suite covers a total area of 47 sq m, in one level, and the second suite covers 59 sq m in two levels. Each suite accommodates 2 guests and disposes of a bedroom, a double shower with a separate WC, a seaview indoor Jacuzzi, a living room with built sofa beds and a small study area. Both suites have spacious verandas with great views towards the caldera, the sea and the sunset.
- 12 km from Fira (island's capital)
- 17 km from the island's Port
- 18 km from the island's International Airport
- 4 hours by boat from Piraeus International Port
- 45 min daily flights from Athens International Airport
- Heraklion (International), 78.4 miles
- Chania (International), 94.1 miles
- Sitia (Domestic), 95.2 miles
- Kos (International), 97.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.