3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Italy - Riva di Solto, Bergamo, Lombardy
like this property?Call: 03339 395546
- private swimming pool
The ground floor consists of a functional kitchenette equipped with kitchen and appliances in Class A, plasterboard niches that give elegance, and a comfortable dining table; the living area, with fitted wall and comfortable sofa to enjoy moments of pleasure and relaxation softened by the beautiful view of the lake that you can enjoy thanks to the sliding door window that also allows a direct access to the porch and private garden . A nice bathroom, finished with taste and suspendedsanitary installations.
An internal staircase leads to the first floor with a small hallway that leads to the second bathroom characterized by suspended sanitary installations and bathtub, and tastefully finished with modern finishes and striking ceiling with wooden beams.
The master bedroom is very spacious and equipped with 6 doors wardrobe white lacquered, enjoys a magnificent view of the lake thanks to the sliding doors window that also allows direct access to the balcony suspended over the lake. On the same floor, second bedroom with single pull-out double bed, with wardrobe and chest of drawers.
On the top floor, always through the internal staircase, there is the third bedroom, enhanced by direct access to the amazing roof terrace of 20 sqm. From here you have a stunning and dominant view across Lake Iseo.
On the ground floor the outdoor spaces are very generous and offer excellent privacy: large panoramic pool with sundeck and heated shower, private garden and direct access to the pedestrian path leading to the village.
Elegant details and of high-level, floor heating, air conditioning, alarm predisposition, independent access and maximum privacy give character to the house that is equipped with a parking space.
The price is € 320,000 with private parking included in the price.FURNITURE to be calculated apart.
The property is located in Zorzino, a small village with supermarket, shops and two very nice restaurants that can be reached in just 5 minutes walk through the comfortable existing pedestrian path that starts directly from the residence.
The shores of the lake and the center of Riva di Solto, an ancient fishing town, where it is still possible to observe the fishermen who leave and come for fishing, are just at 15-minutes walk.
The property location is also strategic, in fact, from here you can easily reach several points of interest:
- The ferry to reach the famous Montisola (10 minutes), which in June will be venue the Floating Piers built by renowned architect Christo;
- Fashionistas centers of Lovere, Sarnico and Iseo (20-30 minutes);
- The ski resorts (40 minutes);
- Franciacorta with paths to taste the wines of the area and the famous Golf Club (40 minutes);
- Bergamo and its beautiful Città Alta, the walls of which have become part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites (50 minutes);
- Milan, the fashion capital, with its historical monuments and aperitifs that populate the nights of the city (1 hour);
- Mantua, the capital of culture in 2016; Verona, the city of love and Romeo and Juliet; Venice, the city suspended over the water, are some of the most beautiful art cities within a short time (1.5 hour / 2.5 hours);
- The Caravaggio airport of Orio al Serio, which connects the world with its low-cost daily flights (30 minutes); the airports of Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Verona Villafranca are at 1.20 / 1:40 hours.
- Linate (Domestic), 69.1 miles
- Villafranca Veronese (International), 78.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.