3 bedroom maisonette for sale
5700, Zell am See, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with tub
- floor heating
- as good as new
The apartment is located in a in 2014 completed apartment house with a total of only 5 units on the sunny side of Zell am See!
Pure living pleasure in every season!
The basic equipment such as flooring, bathroom fittings, etc. is high quality and included in the price.
- Heating: underfloor heating gas
- Flooring: hardwood and tile
- Window: 3 triple glazing
Suitable for main residence and tourist rental! The apartment is ocated about 300 meters outside the village of Thumersbach - the sun paradise of Zell am See!
Restaurants and a small supermarket is located in the center, the next major supermarkets are about 4 km away and the center of Zell am See, about 5 km. The apartment is spread over 2 floots and is divided as follows:
Top 5 - 1st and second Upstairs, 4-room apartment, 132,25 sqm living space, € 699.900,--.
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and
- 3 bedrooms
- bathroom with tub, shower, toilet
- Separate toilet
- stairs lead you into
- large living/dining area and fitted kitchen with access to the balcony and the
- utility room with connection for a washing machine
- small bathroom with shower/WC
- garden shed (5 sqm)
- garden (95,49 sqm)
- 1 carport ( for 19.000,-- €) Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
To cool down on hot summer days, you can jump into the unique Zeller lake which provides drinking water quality, or do all kind of water sports.
For lovers of golf, the golf resort invites you to the Golf Club Zell am See - Kaprun cordially with 36 holes.
In 2010, the new top-modern spa was completed in Kaprun and provides a further attraction for the region.
An extension of the ski area after Schmittenhöhe Piesendorf is scheduled from 2011.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria
- Salzburg (International), 33.1 miles
- Innsbruck (International), 69.3 miles
- Klagenfurt (International), 85.2 miles
- Linz (International), 90.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.