4 bedroom farm house for sale
like this property?Call: 03339 396020
- Countryside view
- Swimming Pool
On purchase works will commence with completion within around 18 months. Possibility to work alongside the architects to personalise interiors.
The residence will include living landscapes complete with pergola and Formo oven for al fresco dining, trellis with shaded seating area, and a stunning infinity pool with glass mosaic tiles.
Views from every vantage point, soaring off over the expansive fields into the Tuscan sun. Orchards and vineyards dapple the hillsides, and in the distance is Radicondoli, a hamlet as fun to pronounce as it is to stroll through on a warm summer eve.
Standard features as well as possibility to personalise:
- All en-suite bedrooms
- Heated infinity, glass tiled swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Traditional Tuscan Fireplace
- Forno wood burning oven
- Fully furnished
- Tuscan marble, ceramics and Italian designer fabrics and antiques
The estate will provide the owners with a wealth of luxury services and amenities.
Olive oil, wine and sunflowers from the property anticipate arrival.
The fridge and pantry are stocked.
Daily housekeeping, personal chef, luxury airport transportation and private automobiles are available.
Always provided is the property's bilingual concierge to attend to every wish.
On the property there will be a pool, fitness and wellness spa, and numerous dining venues at the Castello. There is biking, hiking, language classes, guided day trips, cooking schools to inspire culinary creativity - everything to make life in the Tuscan countryside simply perfect.
Photos show examples of restored properties on the estate.
- 20 minutes west of Siena
- 45 minutes south of Florence
- 90 minutes from Pisa airport
Features and Benefits:
- Award-winning restorations of traditional Tuscan property
- Luxury residence club & resort
- Five star amenities and services
- On site concierge
- Airport transfers, private chefs and dining upon request
- Daily housekeeping
- Language and cooking classes
- Pre-arrival grocery
- Extensive private trail network
- Guided regional day trips
- Grape and olive harvesting
- Complete or fractional ownership available.
- Peretola (International), 56.7 miles
- Galileo (International), 84.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.