- Period villa of 450sqm with swimming pool
- Spectacular and manicured private park of 4,000 sq m
- On the river
- Huge rooms, high ceilings and a very provencal feel...
- Views of the medieval towers and spires of Dolcedo
- Staff apartment with separate entrance
- 3.5 km from the coast and Imperia
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Huge pool
- High ceilings and large marble fireplaces
The villa itself is of 450 sqm lying in a private park of 4,000 sqm. The gardens are immacutely groomed and tended, with many ornamental plants, the stately lawns give way to the towering trees and all is filled with the murmur of the river below. The villa itself is simply majestic, with huge rooms, high ceilings and a very provencal feel. Entering through the fine hall the immense salon, leads to the dining room and kitchen. There is a library room, laundry and bathroom. Above on the first floor are two large bedrooms with bathroom, one of which also has a dressing room, stairs lead to the tower room, known as the "sala del musica", with fine glass windows overlooking the medieval towers and spires of Dolcedo. The garden floor has a further living room opening onto the garden, 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Below on the river there is a staff apartment with seperate entrance, one bedroom, bathroom and sitting room with American kitchen.