3 bedroom villa for sale
Side, Antalya, Turkey
like this property?Call: 020 8339 6036
- Bathrooms: 3
- Floorspace: 245m2
- Private Pool
- Private Garden
- 10 minute drive From Beach
- 15 minute drive From Airport
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Fitted kitchens with granite work tops
- Double glazing, air conditioning
- Beautiful private gardens, private swimming pool
This is an exclusive development of just fifteen popular stone style traditional villas that will be built in the charming village of Kalemler; on the outskirts of the popular tourist resort of Side, on the Turkish Mediterranean Coast.
These unique properties will be located on the skirts of the picturesque Taurus Mountain range and benefit from an open horizon with views to the sea from a distance. The surrounding landscape of this development consists of olive, lemon and orange groves and pine forests. The plot of land where the villas are going to be built contains a number of mature olive trees, all of which will be preserved to enrich the country style concept.
The actual villas contain elements of traditional Turkish vernacular architecture with a twist of modern Mediterranean country style. All these villas have their own private garden and swimming pools and offer a high level of privacy which is another unique attribute in the local market.
The villas vary in layout and contain variations on their external facades, giving each house more individuality. Each estate enjoys an average 685 square metres of private land.
There are three different types of villas with 3 and 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The living area and the verandas are generously sized and specially decorated. They enjoy fully fitted kitchens with built in cupboards, Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and hob, a fridge-freezer and a washing machine behind a cupboard. The work tops are made from a quality granite and they have stainless steel sinks with chrome mono-block mixer, finally there is suspended modern down lights.
Internally; all have air conditioning units which can be switched to hot or cold, suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the lounge, regional stone walls for the ground floors, stylish wrought-iron and/or wooden balcony railings and banisters, smoke detectors and an energy saver systems, built-in wardrobes, white stylish internal doors, reinforced steel front doors, laundry and/or storage rooms, decorative wall covers behind the bed head in master bedrooms, fully fitted bathrooms, bowl type wash basins in master bedrooms which are mounted on a vanity units with full length mirrors, Jacuzzi bath in the master bathroom, decorative mosaic tiles in the shower, wall hung WC, quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames, chrome accessories and mixer taps, ceramic floor and wall tiling and the hot water is supplied through a energy-efficient electrical heating system. Quality tiled are used throughout all the floors, there is a separate dining and kitchen areas, stone covered sun terrace for the swimming pools, Mediterranean style kitchens and wardrobes and individual security alarms.
Externally the properties have uPVC wood colour double glazed windows, preparation for a satellite dish, Mediterranean style wooden shutters, private outdoor swimming pools and beautiful landscaped gardens with olive, palm and orange trees. There will be very attractive lawn areas, and well-lit garden paths. A very pleasant living environment is granted by the very low 15% building permission, which leaves roughly 85% of the total area for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.
Residence can enjoy a newly built beach park which offers a free pick up service that is only 6.5 kilometres away from this development. Side’s beautiful harbour with restaurants and entertainment is only 14 kilometres away, Evrenseki Beach Club is 7 kilometres away, the year round Golf Courses in Belek are just 25 kilometres away, Antalya International Airport is 58 kilometres away and the popular resort of kumkoy resort is just 8 kilometres away making these villas an ideal central location to use as either holiday homes, rentals or permanent year round living.
Last Villa remaining; Three bedroom, two bathroom, plus W.C detached villa with a private pool and garden, fully furnished, 245 square meters, 668 square metre plot, reduced price of 255,000 euros.
Take possession immediately then sit back; relax in the glorious Turkish Mediterranean sunshine.