6 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Tarn, Gaillac
like this property?Call: 03339 395508
- A lovely 18th Century country house
- 4 bedrooms, large fitted kitchen, TV rooms
- First Floor stunning living room
- Master bedroom suite with exposed beams
- Renovated guest apartment with 2 bedrooms
- Pigeonnier used as an office
- Attached barn and garage
- Large swimming pool, pool house and terrace
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- DPE D (170 kHh) GES D (34 kg)
The entrance of the house is approached via the gravelled courtyard. The front hallway gives a welcoming feel with stone floor and lovely original stone staircase and dressed stone walls and original features.
To the right of the entrance we find the dining room (34 m²) terracotta tiles, beamed ceiling and fireplace; hallway (7.5 m²) leads off to the large fully fitted kitchen with central island and dining table. TV room (27 m²) with door to courtyard, timber flooring, exposed stone walls; Opposite this room we find the utility room (10m2) and second TV room / chill out space (26m2) which has a door that can communicate with the dining room. On the ground floor there is also a large shower room (9m2) and WC.
First Floor: Up the stairs, the hallway leads to a large lounge (32m2) renovated to expose all the original features of the 18th century property. The hall also leads to the master bedroom (32 m²) timber flooring, original exposed beams; A further bedroom (11m2) ensuite (12m2) which can also double up as the family bathroom. On this level there are two further bedrooms (24m2) and (27m2).
Outside: Superbly restored stone Pigeonnier which is currently used as an office.
There is also a fully renovated guest apartment (54m2) with under floor heating two bedrooms and private terrace.
Plenty of storage space with large attached barn (230m2) and garage. The property also has two fully functional wells.
Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens consisting of lawns, courtyard, large swimming pool (14m x 6m) with electric security covers, pool house and dining area, wood sheds.
Additional store room and wine store. Detached garage/workshop.
Location: It is situated between Gaillac and Corde sur ceil. The airport at Toulouse can be reached in 45 minutes hours via the A68 auto route with its regular flights to London Heathrow, Gatwick and many regional airports.
Guide price 695,000 euros including agency fees
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 32.1 miles
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 51.6 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 83.4 miles
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 93.3 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.