Character Property for sale
France - Normandy, Calvados, Beaumesnil
like this property?Call: 03339 396436
- Large stone barn renovation
- Level plot of land
- New Water and electricity supplies on site
- Granite fireplace
It has a CU (building permission) for either restoration to a family home, or for demolition and rebuilding using the stone. The large plot is level and has a couple of fruit trees .
On the lower floor there is a earth floored ancient cidrerie accessed down a couple of stone steps. We had thought that this would be suitable as a big farm style kitchen. Further on there are two rooms with concrete floors, one of which was the milkong parlour and still has the original feeding racks. There is one small section made of cob, which is ancient. The front walls have been pointed and restored. The rear walls are the original granite. There is a first floor, accessible via external stone steps, with a granite fireplace.
It's 20 minutes from Vire or the A84, junction 40.
A great opportunity to create a stunning home in an extremely pretty area of Normandy.
- Caen (Carpiquet) (International), 30.5 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (International), 54.1 miles
- Cherbourg (Maupertus) (International), 56.3 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (International), 65.4 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (International), 66.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.