3 bedroom villa for sale
Plaka, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Air conditioning to bedrooms
- Private off road parking
- Satellite dish
- OTE telephone line with Broadband internet
This truly first class villa is set in a great location with a private pool and gardens - in the popular village of Plaka.
It is within easy walking distance of a large selection of tavernas, cafes and shops.
This quality villa has a lovely finish throughout and enjoys spectacular
This 3 bedroom villa was completed in 2005/6 and is set in a great location just a short stroll from the village centre.
The very low maintenance plot surrounding the villa has been nicely finished with many attractive seating areas for external dining and of course the lovely private pool with lots of terrace area for sunbathing.
The property also has a separate external boiler and store room and private off road parking.
The lower floor of the villa has 2 double and 1 twin size bedrooms plus a bathroom with full bath and plenty of storage space.
Both the large front bedrooms have patio doors leading to the shady covered terrace area.
The upper floor has an extensive open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The high quality kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances and has its own terrace area‚Ä" a great spot to enjoy the winter sun.
The living area , which has a feature fireplace, leads out to the front terrace, again a lovely covered seating area with panoramic views to the sea at Souda Bay and the White mountains beyond. The upper floor also has a further shower room.
* Air conditioning to bedrooms
* Central heating
* All fixtures and fittings
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Fitted wardrobes
* Electric fireplace with marble surround
* All appliances inc washing machine and dishwasher
* Private off road parking
* Satellite dish
* OTE telephone line with Broadband internet
* Aluminium double glazed doors and windows
* Solar panel and back up water tank
* External store/boiler room
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 7.2 miles
- Heraklion (International), 54.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.