2 bedroom villa for sale
Paleloni, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Internal and external storage areas
- Mature, landscaped gardens
- Traditional wooden double glazed doors and windows
Beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow in the traditional village of Paleloni. With private fully tiled swimming pool, roof terrace and well landscaped gardens
Wonderful mountain views and just minutes to tavernas, cafes and
Recently fully refurbished, this delightful 2 bedroom bungalow with a private swimming pool is situated in a quiet country area with wonderful mountain views.
At the end of the secluded driveway with a carport over the private parking area, the house has a flagged stone terrace with pretty stone arches around the house and covered pergolas front and back.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a full irrigation system and the mature planting ensures absolute privacy in the front, rear and side garden areas.Exterior steps lead to a large tiled roof terrace that offers panoramic views of the mountain and surrounding countryside.
Built in seating areas at the front of the villa covered by the tiled front pergola which spans the width of the villa. The perfect spot to enjoy the peace and quiet overlooking the pool and gardens.
The swimming pool is mosaic tiled - re-tiled in 2012 - with Roman internal steps and has plenty of terrace area around for sunbathing.
In the garden there is a detached 'apotheke' which contains the washing machine as well as the swimming pool pump and lots of shelving for storage. The interior of the villa is very tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished.
Entering from the pool and terrace areas the living area is large and open plan with the vaulted wooden ceilings giving a light and very spacious feel. The modern kitchen is fully fitted with all
appliances and has a breakfast bar and separate pantry
The villa has 2 extremely good sized double bedrooms, both with patio doors leading to the secluded rear terrace. One bedroom is ensuite and there is a further bathroom with access from the hallway.
The country village of Paleloni has a new taverna nearby as well as a fish taverna at the lovely coastal spot of Ombrogialos. The larger villages of Kefalas and Drapanos are a very short distance away with shops, cafes and tavernas.
A short drive inland will bring you to the municipal centre of Vamos, which has banks, schools, shops, cafes and tavernas.
In less than 10 minutes you can be at the beach at the lively resort of Almyrida which has many facilities and a safe sandy beach. A little farther on is the small town of Kalyves with all amenities and a long golden beach.
* Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Double Solar panels and reserve water tank
* Air conditioning to bedroom
* Pipe work for central heating
* Modern Ceilings fans and lights
* Satellite Broadband for Internet and TV
* Corner Fireplace and wood burner
* Internal and external storage areas
* Mature, landscaped gardens
* Traditional wooden double glazed doors and windows
* Automatic garden watering system
* Fully tiled pool with roman steps
* Off road parking and carport
* Private road access to just 4 villas
ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED.
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 15.9 miles
- Heraklion (International), 85.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.