3 bedroom town house for sale
Italy - Abruzzo, Chieti, Palombaro
like this property?Call: 03339 396267
- Stunning views
- Close to Casoli lake
- Stone features
- Close to many attractions
- Excellent rental potential
- Ready to move into
- Excellent condition inside and out
- Close to Majella National Park
- Close to Trabocchi Coast
Are you dreaming of having your morning cappuccino on your very own terrace, looking out at the most beautiful close-up mountain panorama that you've ever seen? Well, then this is the house for you! This beautiful town house is a perfect holiday home for first time buyers (couple or family) and will come part-furnished. The property has absolutely jaw-dropping views from the terrace, plus loads of character and it strikes the perfect balance between being 'done' enough to move straight into and enjoy being there (e.g. modern kitchen with all amenities, terrace redone, roof redone) but still having some work to do so that you can put your personal stamp on it and make it into your dream house. For example, the cantina below will give you a huge third floor - the owners originally had plans to convert this into a stunning kitchen diner/lounge area looking directly out onto the mountain.
The current owners are a professional English couple and they have had the house for 8 years, having fallen in love with it the first time they walked out onto its large terrace. The current owners spend several weeks a year here and also rent the house out - they are genuinely only selling it because they've now bought something a little further out into the countryside that has land with it. They have said that if they didn't have to, they would never sell this house as they LOVE it. The house is perfect for people who want to get to know the area, and Palombaro already has a few ex-pats in the village as well as many friendly locals, so you can easily meet either ex-pats or Italians, depending on who you want to spend time with!
Its features include:
- part-furnished townhouse, full of features - currently on two floors with three very large double bedrooms (relatively rare in townhouses - one bedroom is absolutely HUGE). Can sleep 8 including the sofabed downstairs, which is old but would be fine for teenagers or children.
- main bedroom has balcony with mountain view.
- two bathrooms, one with washing machine that will stay
- modern kitchen
- additional ground floor 'cantina' (a whole floor below ready to convert, having been prepared for renovation and made damp-proof)
- extremely large renovated terrace (2014) with railings around it so it is safe for children.
- renovated roof (2015)
- boiler just serviced (October 2015)
- village location - 2 mins walk to 2 small supermarkets, butcher, chemist, post-office, newsagent, local coffee bar. This means that you don't need to drive everywhere, and even in the snowiest winters, you can get provisions. The village also has a great local restaurant, within 5 minutes' drive.
- comes with the wardrobes in all bedrooms and bedroom furniture in main bedroom, plus sofabed downstairs.
- already has wifi connected
- private parking outside the back of the house, or your car can easily be left in the village around the front, less than 30 seconds' walk away
- very conveniently located for a wide range of fantastic local restaurants, larger supermarkets and shops (10-15 mins), various skiing and mountain hiking locations (15-40 mins), the beautiful Adriatic coast (30-40 mins) and a huge range of historical places of interest, along with activities such as white water rafting and 'go ape'.
- the current owners' new house is nearby, they speak fluent Italian and they will be happy to show buyers around the area and help to introduce them to Abruzzan life. They are also happy to meet/speak to prospective buyers in the UK (they live and work in London and Buckinghamshire) so please contact them through Abruzzo Project.
Abruzzo Project is a qualified estate agency based in Abruzzo (Italy) registered in the Chamber of Commerce of Chieti and member of the Italian Federation of Professional Estate Agents.
We are also a firm of qualified English-speaking building engineers and surveyors (geometra) established in Abruzzo since 2004, with a wide portfolio of completed projects and excellent references from many satisfied clients.
We offer any kind of services related to the purchase, renovation or construction of houses in Abruzzo: from the property selection to its purchase, from the initial surveys to the concept design, from the architectural drawings to the structural design, from the planning applications with local authorities to the builder selection, from the project management to the works sign off.
We are available to provide clients with any kind of technical assistance (property survey, design, planning application, project management, etc...) even in case they buy a property through another estate agency in Abruzzo.
At anytime you could book an appointment to meet us in our office and discuss about the property you are looking to buy or the project you are considering to start.
You can visit our website (www.abruzzoproject.com) for more information about our company, the services we offer, our projects portfolio and the references from previous clients.
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 85.5 miles
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 86.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.