1 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Marbella
like this property?Call: 03339 395300
- 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- APARTMENTS FROM 128m2 TO 255m2
- PRIVATE TERRACES FROM 18m2 TO 90m2
- HOT AND COLD AIR CONDITIONING
- COMMUNAL POOL, GARDENS AND LAKE AREA
- 24HR SECURITY & CCTV SURVEILLANCE
- 8KM TO PUERTO BANUS, 11KM TO MARBELLA CENTRE
- LUXURY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- UNDERGROUND PARKING & STORE ROOMS
Vista Real is a modern luxury gated development in a picturesque and sought after area in Nueva Andalucias golf valley. This tranquil location is only 8km from Puerto Banus and 11km from Marbella town centre providing a peaceful exclusive living environment which is close to the attractions of the coast. The development is gated and has 24hr security with numerous CCTV cameras, communal pool and over 2000m2 of tropical gardens leading to a lake area. These 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are spacious and South facing allowing lots of natural sunlight. Each property is finished to a high standard including marble flooring throughout and luxury kitchen and bathrooms. The spacious terraces have coastal and sea views. There is private underground parking and store rooms.
THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE DIRECT AND EXCLUSIVELY TO BARRINGTON HOMES CONTACT BARRINGTON HOMES NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Why Buy with Barrington Homes ?
* All property listings are direct with Barrington Homes so we know the property, its legal status and the vendor.
* Personal Service from our Sales team who have EACH lived in the area for more than 10 years
* Unrivalled experience and knowledge of the Western Costa del Sol, ensuring the best property deals on the market.
* Access to all the properties in the area including Bank Reposessions.
* Free mortgage & legal advice from leading established professional practitioners
Barrington Homes is a family owned and managed company established in 2003 with a high street office in Duquesa. Barrington Homes are a respected and trusted real estate agency, we realise and appreciate the importance of your decision to purchase a property in Spain. Buying a property in Spain is a dream for many, but it's also a serious investment. That's why you need to the best possible advice from a reliable, well-established company. Our experience, professionalism and friendly approach have gained Barrington Homes an excellent reputation and one that we are very proud of.
We are passionate about Spain, and Duquesa, Manilva especially. We are confident that the knowledge, experience and enthusiasm of our team will help you get the dream property and lifestyle you are looking for. We know that you will be very happy to buy a property with Barrington Homes as every decision you make will be very well informed and taken at a pace you are comfortable with. Your dedicated Sales advisor will be there with you not only throughout the property purchase but also to help with anything you require after your property purchase such as renting your property, property managements, buying furniture or general advice that you require.
We attribute the success of the business to the highly experienced staff that works together as a fantastic team. Our goal for the future is to continue to provide an unequalled professional and reliable service ensuring that our clients purchase the right property for them at the best possible price.
If you would like to meet any of our team to discuss buying or selling a property, please call us on (+34) 610 975 057
VIEW OUR FULL LIST OF PROPERTIES ON WWW.BARRINGTONHOMES.EU
Selling your Spanish Property?
Talk to Barrington Homes, we can help you! We are always looking for more properties to sell. Through our indepth knowledge of property in the Costa del Sol, extensive marketing campaigns and our professional and experienced staff Barrington Homes are the leading Estate Agents in the Duquesa area. Call (+34) 610 975 057 for a free property appraisal.
- MŠlaga (INTERNATIONAL), 23.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 36.8 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 68 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 83.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.