4 bedroom house for sale
Apokoronas, Chania, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- The spacious hallway provides access to the ground floor bedroom to the right, the marble clad staircase to the left a cloakroom, plus immediately ahead, the impressive stone arch with double doors le
- The living area space has a comfortable aura despite its generous proportions. The stone built corner fireplace sits comfortably between the 2 sets of patio doors, each leading to terraces. The beamed
- The living room/kitchen terrace links these 2 areas and overlooks the pool courtyard. It is therefore a perfect entertaining area or for private alfresco dining and relaxing.
- A stone arch separates the sizeable dining room from the living room. Features of this room include a picture window looking out to the garden, a traditional style niche, the beamed ceiling and suffic
- A door to the right of the arch leads to the ground floor bathroom.Β Β This spacious bathroom is tiled in blended tones of caramel and ecru with classic white ceramic fittings including hand-basin, lo
- The kitchen is reached via 3 steps from the dining room. Country-style cream wall and floor units are fitted in a βUβ shape with a picture window with views to the garden over the double stainless
- The ground floor bedroom is a good sized double room which is currently in use as an office and hobbies room. A picture window looking out to the garden provides plenty of natural light. Whilst not cu
- A wide, sweeping marble-clad staircase rises to the first floor landing from which you access the bedrooms and family bathroom.
- The tiles in the family bathroom are in soft terracotta tones, with white ceramic fittings and the hand-basin is set into a large 2-tone vanity unit with cream marble top and matching illuminated over
- The 2 bedrooms on this floor are incredibly spacious and have access to a covered veranda that links them
The construction of this house was carefully overseen by its professional owners at every stage. Great care was taken to ensure that every part of the property blended in with the local landscape and traditional building styles, resulting in a charming house that despite its rather grand proportions is a delightful family residence.Access is via an agricultural road, through a gated entry into the sweeping driveway which then provides ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles. The land is fully walled & fenced, with a variety of planting & hard-landscaped features immediately capturing the eye.A stone faced staircase rises to entry level. Accommodation details:The lower floor comprises:Outside:Additional property features:Further photos are available upon requestImpressive 4 bedroom individually designed villa with pool, garage and workshop and lovely county/mountain views on the edge of Drapanos.
- Chania (International), 11.1 miles
- Heraklion (International), 90.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.