6 bedroom house for sale
Poros, Saronic Islands, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- Entrance courtyard.
- 3 bedrooms (2 rooms with double beds and 1 room with twin beds with single sofa bed, en suite bathroom)
- 3 bathrooms
- Living/dining room with fireplace and kitchenette. Large picture windows with views of the sea.
- Area for dining outside.
- 1 storage room outside.
- Large terraces (balconies) with the view of sea and area for dining.
- 3 bedrooms (1 room with double bed with en suite bathroom, 1 room with twin beds with en suite bathroom and1 bedroom with twin beds)
- Guest WC
- Large living/dining room with fireplace
The island of Poros is 32 nautical miles (approx 59kms) from Piraeus Port of Athens and 800m (half a mile) from the Peloponnese- Galata Port. The island is well served by frequent ferries/hydrofoil from Piraeus. The ferry boat takes approx 2.5 hours and the hydrofoil 1 hour. Alternatively, one can drive to Galata from Athens in about 2 hours (170km) and take the ferry crossing which runs every half hour and reach Poros in a further 10 minutes.This truly is a unique villa in a unique location. It is situated on a hill just above the sea and overlooks the most gorgeous large "Russian Shipyards Bay" where there are the old stone ruins of the historical shipyards. The property enjoys a breathtaking view of the sea.It is located just 4kms from Poros Port (approx 7 minutes in the car) and combines absolute isolation with easy access to Poros life.Rarely can one find a villa which is right on the sea and new planning regulations restrict the building of any future properties this close to the sea.Further photos available, upon request.The villa was built in 1968 and completely renovated in 2008. The accommodation is over two floors and it is furnished with antique pieces and gives a warm, homely atmosphere.Both the floors can be occupied independentlyGround floor comprises:First Floor comprises:Outside:Property features (in both floors):Seafront 6 bedroom villa with magnificent sea views on the island of Poros, within easy reach of Athens.
- Spata (Eleftherios Venizelos) (International), 38.4 miles
- Athens (International), 40.5 miles
- Kalamata (International), 84.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.