3 bedroom house for sale
Poros, Saronic Islands, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- 3 bedrooms, each one having its own character with carefully chosen colours and distinctive ceilings.
- 2 beautifully appointed bathrooms (one with bath tub).
- Modern open plan kitchen.
- Large dining/lounge room with a cosy stone built seating bench adjoined by a working stone fireplace.
- Great focus has been given to the upper level of the house. The high β"vaulted ceilings with its traditional roof structure supported by a massive tree trunk creates a natural atmosphere throughout.
- The most striking features are the panoramic sea and mountain views enjoyed from the sumptuous top floor sun terrace and its private east-facing balcony.
The property is located near the historical centre of Poros and nestles on a rocky plot of 250sqm. The main building material that dominates the interior is wood with a simple and smooth style. The overall style of the property is very much in keeping with the traditional island constructions with a tiled roof and bright white building.
The property was originally for sale with a ground floor guest studio but this is no longer included in the sale. The main house, which is for sale, is on the first and second floor and is 125sqm.Main house features:The property also has central heating.Poros is a beautiful, small island which has no package tourism and is less than an hour from Athens by hydrofoil or a two hour drive from the airport as Poros is only a few hundred yards from the mainland of the Peloponnese. Being so close to the mainland, one is never stuck if the weather happens to turn rough or the ferries cannot run for any reason - the varkas go backwards and forwards between Poros town and Galatas, on the mainland opposite, 24 hours a day. This property is ideally located being just 400m from the centre of Poros and a 2 minute walk from the local supermarket and grocery stores. Bus and taxi services are available approx 500m away.Newly built traditional styled 3 bedroom accommodation in Poros with amazing sea views
- Spata (Eleftherios Venizelos) (International), 61.9 miles
- Athens (International), 65.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.