4 bedroom character property for sale
Italy - Campania, Salerno, Felitto
like this property?Call: 03339 395633
- Countryside location
- Olive grove
- 2 wells
The property includes for a very large 3 bedrooms house, that can easily become a 4 beds.
Living Space: Basement: 2 large rooms, used for cultivation of grapes and olives and storage. Very high ceiling.
Ground floor: Main entrance, kitchen- lounge, sitting room, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom.
First Floor: 2 double bedrooms, bathroom.
The house is habitable. It has been restored in different phases, and kept in good order. But it is not very used at the moment, and it shows a lack of TLC.
The exterior is very pretty, with a pergola with wisteria on one side.
Next to the house, a large garden, with mature plants, fruit trees and 2 Mediterranean pines.
At the back of the garden, there is the old swimming pool. Nowadays it's a pond, in an old block wall. Maybe it can be restored and used as a swimming pool again. Or, it can become a great feature in the garden.
There is an olive grove, with 100 olive trees. Well tendered and productive.
The entire property is 10,000 sqm (1ha) approximately.
There are several neighbours in walking distance, but not too close.
- Services: The property is serviced with electricity, water and sewage.
a) There is a well that supplies private water.
b) The area is not serviced with public sewage. The property has a private sewage system which needs to be updated.
Heating system to be installed with boiler and radiators.
- Ownership Details/Contractual Obligations: The property is being sold by a private owner. The purchase will be by an initial deposit followed by staged payments during the progress of the works. L&G Properties Srls will restore the house using local craftsmen and will issue the regular sureties when receiving each payment.
- Location: The property is located in the countryside, within the Cilento National Park. In this small piece of land, there is a concentration of wild countryside, mountains and beautiful beaches. The American biologist Ancel Keys spent many years of his life in Pioppi, a little village in Cilento. And there he wrote Eat well and stay well, the Mediterranean way.
The property is at few minutes drive from the village of Felitto. Near Felitto, the gole del Calore at Remolino make a wonderful day out. Felitto is famous locally for the "sagra del fusillo", a festival of the fusillo-pasta cooked with tomato sauce. And you can keep the bowl!
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 60.7 miles
- Bari Palese (INTERNATIONAL), 94.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.