2 bedroom villa for sale
Plaka, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- All fixtures and fittings
- Solar panel and immersion heater
- Fully walled, fenced and gated plot
- Wooden shutters, doors and windows
With built in BBQ area, plenty of outdoor seating and even room for a small pool this lovely villa is perfect for great family holidays or
This beautiful, comfortable home built in 2002 is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes from the cafes, tavernas and shops on the village square of Plaka.
With landscaped garden areas and good sized tiled terraces, there is plenty of room for relaxation and 'al fresco' dining surrounded by luxuriant plants, flowers and trees.
Entering through the covered entrance porch through the arched wooden main door , one enters the spacious open-plan living area with separate dining area and fully fitted kitchen. Both areas have doors to the rear covered and through to the lovely gardens and BBQ area. There are wooden doors, windows and shutters throughout providing lots of light and air to this lovely living space.On this floor too, there is a fully tiled WC and storage space.
A wide tiled staircase leads up to the upper storey where there is a roomy shower room tiled in shades of cool blue and two double bedrooms.
Both bedrooms have French doors to the covered upper terrace with views towards the sea at Souda Bay whilst the second bedroom has a further private balcony overlooking the villa entrance.
* All fixtures and fittings
* All main furniture items
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Air conditioning throughout
* Pipe work for central heating
* All appliances inc washing machine
* Private off road parking
* Solar panel and immersion heater
* Fully walled, fenced and gated plot
* Wooden shutters, doors and windows
* Landscaped gardens with irrigation
* Built in BBQ area
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 11.6 miles
- Heraklion (International), 88.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.