4 bedroom house for sale
, North East Corfu, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- Open plan living room
- Modern fitted kitchen and dining room.
- Patio doors from the living room open onto a large covered terrace which is an ideal spot for alfresco dining on those warm summer days whilst enjoying the wonderful views across the bay to the Albani
- There are also 3 bedrooms on this level, two of which have en suite bathrooms
- 3rd separate shower room with WC.Β Β Β
- A smaller sitting room
- Further bedroom with patio doors leading to a balcony and a separate shower room.
Located in one of the most sought after areas of the island, this villa is situated in a quiet secluded area, hidden amongst the olive groves in Avlaki, yet it is within walking distance of the beach and the famous tavernas of Avlaki Bay and only a short drive from the village and amenities of Kassiopi.Built in an elevated position, the villa enjoys stunning views of Avlaki Bay across to Albania and its majestic mountains.Set on a plot of 2000 sqm with mature trees and shrubs, feature stone walls and flower beds, the property has an overall peaceful and tranquil countryside feel to it. The private pool of 60sqm has a paved surround - ideal for sunbathing, and it is positioned to the front of the villa to take advantage of the wonderful views. There is a built in BBQ with plenty of space to enjoy outside dining.The villa itself is set on 2 levels with 170 sqm of living space. Bright and airy with high, wooden beamed ceilings, the ground floor features:Stairs lead up to the first floor which comprises:This is a great property in a sought after location with close proximity to the sea and all amenities - ideal as holiday home or investment opportunity for anyone wishing to take advantage of the local holiday rental market4 bedroom villa with private pool, amazing sea views and within walking distance of the beach at Avlaki.
- Corfu (International), 12.5 miles
- Aktion (International), 74.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.