4 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 22 Percy Street, WARWICK 4370
like this property?Call: 0061 4661 8100
- Close to schools
- Close to Transport
- Dining Room
- Ducted Heating
- Established Gardens
- Fenced Back Yard
This traditional Queenslander presents as a readymade family home within a whisper quiet, expansive 796m2 parcel of Warwick. Placed privately behind picket fencing and mature gardens, the traditional facade is sure to appeal from very first view while buyers with a creative eye will be enticed by the impressive potential that presents.
Lovingly built by the renowned McNally Constructions Group only 8 years ago you are greeted with VJ walls, character high decorative ceilings and stained timber window frames The homes rear sunroom extension has been well-designed to complement a tranquil entertainers lifestyle finished with bi-fold timber doors and crimsafe screens.
A good-size kitchen provides an ideal space for preparing all things culinary while its variety of quality appliances, and convenient preparation bench allow for ease when entertaining.
Offering four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate toilet and internal laundry tied together with open plan living flowing from the kitchen to the living room space is in abundance.
With its close locality to the CBD everything you need is only 2Km away.
* 3 Bay Shed 9 X 7 X 3.2m (2 Bays + large workshop) + 3 Phase power
* Gas H/Water
* Insulated Roof/walls/ceil/floor
* High Quality Flooring
* Front Veranda
* Robes & Hall Cupboards solid Hoop pine
* Cedar joinery, windows, bi-folds, doors, screens
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* 11 Ceilings VJ look with picture rail
* Fully Ducted Air Cond
* Landscaped gardens, concrete driveway
* 2 x 10,000 L rainwater tanks + mandatory rainwater tank & pump for laundry & toilets
Inspection by appointment