5 bedroom detached house for sale
5700, Zell am See, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with window
- fitted kitchen
- central heating
- well maintained
This country house was originally built at the end of the 19th century. It was demolished and rebuilt faithfully to its present site. The original old wood elements were incorporated tastefully, and contribute a lot in the coziness of the whole.
In 2000 and 2010 the house was expanded and remodeled with great taste and attention to detail, and brought up to today's modern standards.
A special feature was placed on natural materials and light sources.
The premises have got a total of 3 floors, with approx. 300 sqm of living area.
From the beautiful terraces you can enjoy a great view of Lake Zell or the garden, with a small, rushing stream.
The property is located in a beautiful easy hillside, on a 1,400 sqm plot, just a few meters from the lakeshore.
A jump into the cooling water is therefore possible at any time !!
With the sauna in the basement the "Recreational" offer is completed.
- The estate is bordered by an electric gate
- 2 carports and up to 4 outdoor parking spaces. The property is located on the south-eastern side of Zell am See, on an easy hillside, only about 1.5 km out of the village-center, with restaurants, small supermarket, bank, nursery and elementary school.
The center of Zell am See is approx. 5 km away. The rooms are spread over a total of 3 floors, with approximately 300 sqm of living space and are divided as follows:
- large bedroom with access to terrace
- currently office (bedroom)
- boiler room
- 2 bedrooms
- walk in closet
- 1 bathroom
- sep. WC
- office with shower and exit on terrace
- Living room with access to sun terrace
- Kitchen with access to terrace
- 2 carports
- Parking Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and one of the most popular destinations worldwide.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
To cool down on hot summer days, or water sports in the frozen lake, which provides drinking water quality invites.
For lovers of golf, the unique 36-hole course of the Golfclub Zell am See-Kaprun is perfect!
The main train station in Zell am See is approximately 2 km away.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km, Innsbruck-145 km, Munich 207 km
Supported by Absolut Immobilien real estate, Zell am See / Österreich
- Salzburg (INTERNATIONAL), 33.1 miles
- Innsbruck (INTERNATIONAL), 69.5 miles
- Klagenfurt (INTERNATIONAL), 85.4 miles
- Linz (INTERNATIONAL), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.