6 bedroom house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrenees, Aveyron, Crespin
like this property?Call: 01865 600018
- Habitable Farmhouse with Large Barn (approx 300 sq metres habitable space)
- Beautiful views over wooded valley, peaceful secluded location
- Converted Barn with lounge, guest bedroom, bathroom
- Traditional open fireplaces and two Jötul wood burning stoves
- Swimming pool 8m x 5m, with walk in steps (Recent liner 2013)
- Large open plan Kitchen ⁄ Diner (9 x 5.25m)
- 6 bedrooms in total, 3 bathrooms, Downstairs WC
- 4 Hectares of garden, meadows and woodland
- Double glazing
- Private Sale, No chain, No agent fees
The main house (37 x 4.7m) is entirely habitable with 5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, downstairs WC, large Kitchen⁄Diner with woodburning stove, separate utility room, cosy lounge with open period fireplace, separate study area. Electric heaters throughout. Electric on demand water heaters.
Kitchen opens onto the gorgeous rustic courtyard and terrace abundant with flowers.
With several seating areas and stunning south westerly views.
Across the courtyard and attached to the main house is the large converted barn featuring large garden room with workshop, downstairs double bedroom and bathroom and bright spacious lounge with french doors opening onto a terrace with more south westerly views.
On the 1st floor the barn is not yet converted but it is a large open space full of potential - currently used as a games room.
Furthermore there is a cluster of outbuildings, with two shelters currently used as a garage, and 4 spaces currently used as pool pump room and storage rooms. Potential for renovation.
The property is set in approximately 4 Hectares of land. Gardens to the southwest, meadow to the north and further parcels of woodland adjacent to a stream.
The owner is open to selling all or any of the furniture and furnishings including many wonderful collectables.
(Property has certificate of conformity for its Septic Tank 2006)