3 bedroom apartment for sale
Paris-Isle of France, Hauts-de-Seine, Boulogne-Billancourt
like this property?Call: 03339 395380
- 103 sqm of interior space plus a 7 sqm balcony
- Amazing three bed apartment with parking space
- High rental demand for new properties in this area
- Ultra-modern residence in the wealthy Boulogne district of Paris
- Superb transport links to central Paris
- Terraces and loggia gallery with views of the Eiffel Tower and wider Paris
- A stone's throw from everyday amenities
- Positioned within a peaceful and green area of the city
Located just outside of the city's central 20 Arrondissements, Boulogne is the 2nd wealthiest region of Paris, only behind central Paris itself. It is one of the most popular suburbs of Paris and is now home to many major communication companies headquartered in the Val de Seine business district.
Jardin des Princes enjoys a superb location in this region, positioned 700m from the Boulogne-Jean Jaurès Metro station offering easy transport links into central Paris.
The properties are new-build, a rare commodity in Paris with only 600 units being built each year, which also means lower buying costs (Notary fees). Each apartment is being finished to the very highest of specifications, in line with the demanding clientele which are drawn to this part of Paris.
Many have properties have large terraces and some also feature loggias - an outdoor gallery/corridor - providing a further level of distinctive style. Jaw-dropping views of the Eiffel Tower and wider Paris.
Whilst these properties would make a superb Paris pied-a-terre at a snip of the price of the most central districts, the location, quality and proximity to transport links also means they pose a very interesting option as a buy-to-let investment. Please enquire for further details.
***GET TO KNOW THE AREA***
Boulogne is located just 8km from the centre of Paris and is home to collection of modern residences built alongside the River Seine. The Boulogne woods offer a rare piece of green space, giving this location a nice balance between nature and city. The legendary Roland Garros Stadium is on the edge of the woodsand hosts every year the third largest Grand Slam tennis tournament: the Rolland Garros French Open. Boulogne is also located very close to the famous Parc des Princes Stadium which is the 4th largest stadium in France.
- Paris (Orly) (International), 14.1 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (International), 30.4 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (International), 69.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.