5 bedroom chalet for sale
France - Rhone Alps, Haute-Savoie, Châtel
like this property?Call: 03339 395380
- Spacious new-build detached chalets
- Dominant and extremely sunny position
- Southwest facing, close to Barbossine chairlift
- Incredible views across Châtel and the surrounding valleys
- Great access to the expansive Portes du Soleil ski area
- Complete with high specification kitchens & bathrooms
- Experienced alpine property developer
The two chalets available offer huge amounts of interior space. The smaller of the two will be 199 sqm with an additional 37 sqm of ‘non-habitable’ space such as garages, storerooms, etc, some of which can be converted. The larger chalet boasts 251 sqm with 109 sqm of non-habitable space.
In addition to their size, one of the main features is the sunny dominant position, which affords incredible uninterrupted views across Châtel and the surrounding valleys.
Chalets Louveteaux are positioned close to the slopes, affording ski-in ski-out access for the more advanced skier, and are also very close to the Barbossine chairlift.
Outside, the properties will echo the style of a traditional Savoyard chalet, using stone, wood and slate to create the perfect alpine home. Inside, each chalet will inside the will feature.
***GET TO KNOW THE AREA***
Lying between Lake Geneva and the Mont Blanc massif, at the heart of the Abondance valley, Châtel is a traditional village that has succeeded in retaining its authentic character while adapting to the demands of modern life. Part of the massive Portes du Soleil ski domain this resort enjoys ample skiing across 12 linked resorts and 650km of pistes.