4 bedroom longere for sale
France - Montcaret, Dordogne, Aquitaine
like this property?Call: 03339 397336
- - kitchen/dining room 47 m²
- - lounge/fireplace/spiral staircase 60 M²
- - master bedroom 17 m². Bath/shower 9m²
- - separate toilets 3 m² boiler room gas 3m²
- - landing 1st floor 9 m²
- - 3 bedrooms, 19,11,11 m² bathroom toilets
- - attached convertible barn 144 m² with workshop and cellar
- - attached greenhouse 48 m² attached carport 70 m²
- - an extra detached metallic port is available (to be discussed)
- an extra land of meadows is available (to be discussed)
the medieval Bastide of STE FOY LA GRANDE - well known for its Saturday mornings markets - water sports on the river Dordogne, canoeing clubs - swimming and sunbathing on its beach by the river bank of Port Ste Foy, with a City Council organizing summer and winter alike village parties and events - night and sundays markets of second hand furniture dealers, local products markets, local cultural events in the summer.
THIS PROPERTY is located :
half way between STE FOY LA GRANDE AND CASTILLON LA BATAILLE - 2 km from an area with chemist, vet, a carrefour market - gaz station - and offers :
- large kitchen/dining room with gironde style tiled floor, open on the garden by wide plate glass sliding doors, with a master bedroom, bath/shower room and separate toilets, utility and boiler room, and which could be easily separated from the rest of the accomodation;
- lounge with showing stone walls, gironde style tiled floor, fireplace, and possibility for a kitchen area, with a spiral staircase to landing and 3 carpeted floor bedrooms, with separate bathroom and toilets - and which could constitute a separate gîte or accomodation to the first part described above.
- an convertible attached barn (with toilets and shower space, workshop, cellar, 113 m², and in the back an attached car port 70 m².
- an attached "greenhouse".
THE PROPERTY is facing AN ATTRACTIVE GARDEN AND PRIVILEGED ENVIRONMENT OF MEADOWS, CLASSIFIED AS AGRICULTURAL LAND. AN EXTRA 5 HA ON TOP ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IF WANTED OR NECESSARY FOR FUTURE PLANNED PROJECTS OR TO WELCOME OUR FRIENDS EQUIDAE.
AREA LOCATION AND ACCESS :
Property located close by "LE PAYS FOYEN", STE FOY, FORMER BASTIDE, "CHEF LIEU De CANTON" at the CROSSROAD of 3 DIFFERENT AREAS - GIRONDE-DORDOGNE-LOT ET GARONNE- DIFFERENT LANDSCAPES - STYLES OF ARCHITECTURES - LOCAL CULTURAL ROOTS - AGRICULTURAL AND CULINARY SPECIFICITIES Half way between the towns of ST EMILION (half an hour) - large scale of wine properties to be visited, monuments,.... - and BERGERAC (half an hour) - located at the treshold of the PERIGORD area with an easy access to BERGERAC Airport - and an hour away from the town of BORDEAUX - and its airport or by train, with daily connections via Ste FOY station, and TGV connection with LIBOURNE to go to Paris. AND FINALLY DURAS (half an hour) WITH ITS FAMOUS "Prune d' Ente", variety of plum. its Classified Château, nice markets - and 15 Mns from LE GOLF DES VIGIERS - RAZAC DE SAUSSIGNAC - where you can also enjoy its site, restaurant, brasserie, if you are not a golf player.
- Bergerac (International), 22.7 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 37.8 miles
- Limoges (International), 87.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.