3 bedroom detached house for sale
Bulgaria - Dobrich, Balchik
like this property?Call: 03339 395626
- 3 bedrooms
- 200 sq.m. of living area
- Plot of 980 sq.m.
- Newly built and fully furnished house
- 5 km to Albena
- 5 min drive to a beach
- Central heating system
- Lovely lanscaped garden
- Popular village
- 77 000 Euros
The house is built on one floor and offers 200 sq.m. of living area. It consists of three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room of 50 sq.m. with fireplace/central heating system and dining area, corridor and a veranda of 20 sq.m. Excellent property! Laminate or tilled flooring, skimmed and painted walls, PVC windows and doors, fitted kitchen, tilled bathroom, ready to move into! The house is rendered and painted outside. It is decorated with natural stone. There is a patio around it and parking space for 6 cars.
The garden that comes with the house is 980 sq.m. It is lovely landscaped and there is irrigation system installed. Boundaries of the plot are edged by massive wall.
Distances: 30 km to Varna, 5 km to Albena, 6 km to a beach, 16 km to balchik.
The asking price covers:
1. Price of the property.
2. Notary fees and Stamp Duty.
3. All transferring fees.
4. Our agency commission.
5. Airport transfers and viewing trip mileage are included. However, if you do not purchase with our agency only fuel cost will be levied at the end of your time spent with us
6. Licensed translation of the new title deed for your property in Bulgaria.
7. Register the property after completion in tax department, water and electricity board on your behalf.
You don't have to pay anything on the top. No hidden fees.
FOR MORE PROPERTIES AVAILABLE IN BULGARIA PLEASE VISIT
* Please note that our advertised GBP price is only valid for the day that we uploaded the property details and is for information only. In Bulgaria property companies conduct business in Euros. The actual EURO cost for this property is 77 000 Euros. For up to date sterling conversions please use a currency converter e.g. www.xe.com
- Varna (International), 32.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.