- Ancient Temple to finish converting
- Situated in the middle of a wooded area of around 5 000m² with great views
- Water meter and electricity 'coffret' already in place
- Full planning already granted for conversion
- Structural works have already been carried out, first floor, window openings, staircase
- Ancient Temple to finish converting, on the edge of a village in the Charente
Ancient Temple to finish converting, on the edge of a village in the Charente, set in 5600m2 of land with outstanding views. This property, dating back to the 1850's, was built to high standards and is a blank canvas on the inside. It comes with full accompanied architects drawings from when the permis de construire (Full planning Consent') was granted, detailing the conversion. The work completed has been done by artisans, including a block and beam floor, the window openings matching the originals, staircase in place, services water meter and electricity box brought onto site 'Viabilisée'. A once in a lifetime chance to to take on this impressive project at what is a very realistic price, to create total of 240m2 of living space in an area of France boasting one of the best climatic regions of the south-west, an hour and a half from the beaches of La Rochelle and Royan and 6-7 hours south from the north of France. Nearby airports, a choice of five, the closest ones being Limoges to the east and Poitiers to the north west, and just 30 mins from the centre of the cosmopolitan city of Angouleme with its many attractions and TGV rail connection.