1 bedroom farm house for sale
Italy - Molise, Campobasso, Mafalda
like this property?Call: 03339 395673
- 20.000 sq m of land with 100 olive trees
Distances: 5km from the town of Mafalda, 5km from the village of Montenero di Bisaccia, 7 km from the beach in San Salvo Marina, 100 km from Pescara airport and 80km from the ski slopes.
Among rolling green hills a few kilometers from the mountain and with stunning views of the Adriatic, located at the top of a hill which dominates the area, the town of Mafalda, legal name given to it in honor of Princess Mafalda of Savoy. From the lookout you can see on a hill the presence of some rocks, the remains of old castle's walls of of the ancient village Ripalda before moving into the current center. The Municipality of Mafalda is spread over a hilly area 25 km from the Adriatic Sea and just over 50 km from the ski fields of Capracotta; it extends over a surface area of 32.61 sq km, of which 7% flat and the remaining 93% of hilly type. Between the rivers Trigno and Biferno, it links the coast to the mountains of the hinterland including the entire area of the Montana Monte Mauro Community, rich in natural resources yet to be explored. The town sits on a hill located at 459 m above sea level. The territory is characterized by large forest areas, frequent panoramic views and interesting anthropic aspects traced in the historical, architectural, archaeological. The City of Mafalda has a precious green area of about 400 hectares of which 100 hectares of Mediterranean, 50 hectares of pine forest and the remaining 250 hectares of rich forest of oaks, flowering ash, holm oaks of great interest for the high biodiversity environmental witnessed by fitocenotica plant and animal wealth. It has around 1300 inhabitants and a wonderful church dated back 1908, with an artistic and ancient door. In the town you have all the amenities as bank, post office, bar, grocery, butcher, shops.
- Capodochino (International), 75.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.