5 bedroom house for sale
France - Rhone Alps, Ain, Seyssel
like this property?Call: 03339 395359
- Splendid Country House
- 287m² Living Area, Exposed Stone Walls, Beamed Ceilings
- Beautifully Bright 54m² Library, Oak Floors & Fireplace
- Stunning Views of the Jura Mountain
- Geneva International Airport Just 45 minutes
- 12m x 6m Heat Swimming Pool
- The Land extends to 1.5 Hectares - 15,000m²
- Stunning Views over the Extensive Land
- An Ideal for Property Equestrian Purposes
- Two Vaulted Wine Cellars from its Past Heritage
Splendidly Renovated Country Home of Great Character set among Vineyards overlooking the Rhone with a stunning view of the Jura Mountains. Just 45 minutes from Geneva Airport. Living area of approx. 287 m² with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. A beautiful area of land extending to 1.5 hectares.
▀ Living Area of approximately 287 m²
▀ Land Extending to 1.5 Hectares - 15,000 m²
▀ Five  Bedrooms - Three  Bathrooms
▀ Heated Swimming Pool and decking surrounds
▀ Excellent Road & Rail Links
▀ Exposed Stone Walls, Beamed Ceilings
▀ Ceramic & Austrian Oak Floors
▀ Original Stone Fireplace
THE FIRST FLOOR
Has a large open concept kitchen-dining with oak cupboards and natural slate topped island opening through French doors into a conservatory.
The living room has exposed beams, French doors, oak floors and an exposed stone wall and fireplace.
The Library is a beautifully bright 54 square meters of oak floors, French doors and windows. As well there is an office and a bathroom with shower.
THE SECOND FLOOR
The second floor has five bedrooms; large master with en-suite, plus a roomy bedroom loft, three further bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom.
The hallway has full length French windows surrounded by built in book shelves.
The exterior has a walkout from the kitchen with terrace to a 12X6 meter heated pool and surrounding deck with breath taking views.
Below there is two vaulted wine cellar dating back to wine-making heritage, workshops and a garage.
- Satolas (International), 64.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.