A restored stone-built farmhouse on 2 floors, 6km from Umbertide by asphalt road, at an altitude of 500m, and close to the Umbria/Toscana borders. The property is self-contained, and set in a plot of 3,600 m2 which is totally fenced and screened from the road by mature trees. The house itself is situated 100m from the public road and enjoys a stunning panoramic position, with nothing to offend the eye. A structural refurbishment has been carried out to current antiseismic norms, with a complete new roof in traditional style. With a living space of 200m2, 60% is fully habitable and the remaining 40% has been prepared to a high standard, ready for minor refinishing to taste, with no structural work required. With a suitable project, permission could be obtained for enlarging the main building by as much as 100m2, and additionally, outbuildings amounting to 80m2 and currently in good state would be eligible for redevelopment as living space. Since there are indoor and outdoor staircases leading to the first floor, the property lends itself to subdivision without structural work, and services have been amply prepared for additional kitchen facilities. There is an ideal sunny space for a pool, sheltered by mature trees and with minimal excavation anticipated. All services, plumbing, electrics and heating (using LPG and a modern boiler) have been completely renewed. Referring to the floorplan:- GROUND FLOOR Open plan atrium with elegant staircase in seasoned bay-oak/ lounge with fireplace/ dining area, fully fitted kitchen, toilet with bidet and washbasin, and another room, currently studio, which could be dining or occasional bedroom space. FIRST FLOOR Separate entrance, 3 double bedrooms, large lounge with open fireplace, 3 bathrooms (one finished, 2 prepared for finishing) and a choice of 2 possible kitchen/dining areas. There are exposed chestnut beams throughout the property.