4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - Sion Hill Park, Sion Hill Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
like this property?Call: 03339 390825
- An exceptional specification
- Classic painted solid wood kitchens with a choice of paint colours, quartz worktops and handle finishes from Keane Kitchens.
- Generous appliance package included, as standard to kitchen area with integrated doors.
- Combination of porcelain tiling and high quality designer flooring fitted to kitchen and dining area, as standard.
- Utility Room
- Large utility room is fitted with a sink & worktop space and are plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer, with porcelain tiling to floors.
- Hall and Living Room
- High quality designer flooring fitted, as standard.
- Bathrooms & En-suites
**SALE AGREED**. 4 bedroom semi-detached house c. 171.3 sq m/c. 1,843 sq ft with west facing rear garden.
For further details or to arrange a viewing appointment contact DNG New Homes on 4912600.
Introducing Sion Hill Park;
Situated in a highly sought after mature residential area just off the tree lined road of Griffith Avenue and on an elevated site with outstanding views across the city. The scheme, located on Sion Hill Road enjoys a private yet convenient location and will be one of the most exclusive developments to be built in the area.
Sion Hill Park comprises 69 traditionally constructed 3 & 4 bedroom terraced and semi-detached houses. These exceptional houses will be completed to a very high specification with superb styling, thoughtful design and layout.
With a scarcity of large new family homes in the area, this development is sure to appeal to families, young professionals as well as those looking to downsize but remain living in this most desirable neighbourhood.
The scheme is ideally located within minutes of the M1 motorway, port tunnel and the East-Link, allowing quick and easy access to Dublin City Centre, south and north suburbs, M50 and Dublin Airport. There is also a main line train station at Drumcondra, Dart station at nearby Clontarf and excellent local bus services. The development is also located within a few minutes of Dollymount Strand and neighbouring the villages of Clontarf, Fairview and Glasnevin.
Welcome to Drumcondra
Drumcondra is one of Dublin's most sought after and conveniently located residential suburbs with virtually every conceivable amenity on its doorstep. Sitting only 5Km north of Dublin city centre, it hosts a large selection of local shops, restaurants, cafes, bars,
churches and recreational amenities for its residents to enjoy.
Druncondra boasts some of the best schools in North Dublin with Scoil Mhuire and Ard Scoil Ris Secondary for boys, St Vincent De Paul, Dominican College for girls... And not forgetting Maryfield College on Sion Hill Road itself. Local 3rd level colleges include St Patricks Teaching College, Marino Institute of Education and Dublin City University.
There is an abundance of sports and recreational facilities to choose from in the locality including Westwood Club which is a state of the art gym and sports club with 50M swimming pool and numerous clubs to join including some of the country's best golf courses, tennis, football, GAA and yacht clubs all within easy reach
An exceptional specification
• Classic painted solid wood kitchens with a choice of paint colours, quartz worktops and handle finishes from Keane Kitchens.
• Generous appliance package included, as standard to kitchen area with integrated doors.
• Combination of porcelain tiling and high quality designer flooring fitted to kitchen and dining area, as standard.
• Large utility room is fitted with a sink & worktop space and are plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer, with porcelain tiling to floors.
Hall and Living Room
• High quality designer flooring fitted, as standard.
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Stylish bathrooms and en-suites with contemporary style Twyford bathroom suites, all fitted with stylish mono block chrome fittings.
• En-suites are fitted with large walk-in wetroom style showers.
• Heated towel rails provided in main bathroom & master en-suite.
• Pressurised shower systems to en-suites with mixer tap and hose to bath in main bathroom.
• Porcelain tiles fitted to floor and shower areas, standard as per show house.
• Classic built-in wardrobes with shaker door finishes fitted to all bedrooms, with oak carcass and chrome door knobs by Cawleys Furniture.
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed finished and painted throughout as standard.
• Plaster cornicing detail to living room and hallway.
• High quality joinery & ironmongery specification throughout.
Low Energy Design - BER A2
• Innovative A-Class Air Source Heat Pump, providing energy efficient central heating and hot water at proven reduced energy costs than current market alternatives.
• Excellent levels of insulation to walls, floors and roof.
• Heating system to each floor is thermostatically controlled.
• Wall mounted electronic heating system controller.
• Generous & well designed electrical & lighting specification.
• Each home prewired for intruder alarm, multiple TV/broadband providers and free to air with multiple points provided to each home.
Extra Ceiling Height
• Houses have been built with a 9 foot floor to ceiling height at ground floor level.
• All gardens are landscaped to the front of the houses to a high standard with in curtilage parking to accommodate parking for 2 cars for the majority of 4 bedroom houses. In-curtilage parking for 2 cars is provided to all 4 bedroom semi-detached houses.
• Large rear gardens of each house will be raked and seeded with a paved patio area.
• Side gates fitted on side passages of semi-detached & end of terrace houses.
External Finishes / Features
• Low maintenance high quality external finish with a mix of attractive brick,
stone, render and uPVC.
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffit and rainwater goods.
• High quality uPVC double glazed windows with safety catches from Munster Joinery
• High quality hardwood front door with 3 point locking system.
• Rainwater butts provided to all houses gathering and storing rainwater for
general domestic cleaning and helping reduce water consumption
• Each home is covered for 10 years under the HomeBond Structural Guarantee Scheme
At ground floor level these spacious houses have a well-proportioned living room with bay window to the front with as stunning light filled kitchen with superb classic painted solid wood kitchens with a choice of paint colours, quartz worktops and handle finishes and large dining area to the rear with utility off the kitchen and a downstairs WC.
Ont the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom at this level with the 2nd en-suite bedroom being of a very generous size, with a large 3rd bedroom and the smaller 4th bedroom.
At Second floor level: There is a stunningly spacious master bedroom with wardrobe lined hallway leading to the en-suite. At this level the house also benefit from a large additional room which purchasers can use as they wish… In the show house it is a den but could be another bedroom, large office or store room.
For further details or to arrange a viewing appointment contact Gina Kennedy or Aidan O'Leary at DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 or discover more @ sionhillpark.com
- Dublin (International), 5.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.