4 bedroom villa for sale
5700, Zell am See, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with tub
- fitted kitchen
- floor heating
Tradition, comfort, exclusivity and modern comfort at its best!
The property is located in a beautiful hillside location, on a 1,261 sqm plot of land, on the south side of Zell am See - with sun from dawn to dusk - and offers a wonderful view over the golf course and the glacier of the Kitzsteinhorn!
The house, which has a total of approximately 392 sqm living-space was renovated and rebuilt by the present owner in 2003/2004, with much effort and attention to detail, in a typical country style. All woodwork has been individually planned and manufactured by a local carpenter!
Particular attention has been adapted to the creation of a comfortable living atmosphere, as well as on an up to date energy-saving solution.
Therefore, on the one hand mainly natural materials such as wood and natural stones were used and the oil central heating was supplemented by a geothermal heat pump.
In addition one has the possibility to heat the living rooms with a large wood-stove and open fireplaces.
Also technically all your wishes will be fulfilled :
- BUS - system throughout the house
- Cameras with recording
- Remote access via telephone
- Network / wireless throughout the house
- Intercom with camera
- Gutter heating
The full-service spa in the lower floor, a large garden with terrace and a small garden-shed, the 2 large garages and carport at the entrance, completes the offer! The property is located about 2.5 km outside the village of Zell am See / Schüttdorf, with restaurants, supermarkets, banks, kindergarten and schools. The center of Zell am See is 4 km away.
The access to the ski area Schmittenhöhe is just 1 km away, and for experienced skiers, in good snow-conditions, a departure up to the house is possible!
The golf course is within a few minutes walking distance.
Connection to bus and train in the immediate vicinity! The premises are spread over a total of 3 floors, with a total of 392 sqm living space and are devided as follows:
- Entrance hall (vestibule) with wardrobe
- Large hallway
- bedroom (currently office)
- Shower / toilet
- Guest toilet
- Sep. Kitchen
- Large living area with traditional tiled wood-stove, open fireplace and access
- On terrace (approx 32 sqm) with device for open fire
- garden with garden shed (electricity, water, Wireless Internet, cable TV)
- 1 Garage (dedicated as a living room) with 2 parking spaces
- 1 garage for 3 cars
- Carport for 3 cars
- Access via freestanding wooden staircase
- Gallery (about 13 sqm)
- Bedroom with exit on balcony
- And bathroom ensuite with corner bath, shower, WC and exit to balcony
- Large walk-in closet
- small sep. apartment with 2 rooms
- kitchenette and
- Large spa area with sauna, solarium, jacuzzi, tropical shower, relaxation area with a fully equipped bar, projector and screen, open fireplace and exit on a separate, not observable terrace
- wine Cellar
- Several utility- and storerooms
- Heating and tank room
All woodwork has been individually planned and manufactured from a local carpenter !! Zell am See - Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
To cool down on hot summer days, you can jump into the unique Zeller lake which provides drinking water quality, or do all kind of water sports.
For lovers of golf, the golf resort invites you to the Golf Club Zell am See - Kaprun cordially with 36 holes.
In 2011, the new top-modern spa will be completed in Kaprun and provides a further attraction for the region.
An extension of the ski area after Schmittenhöhe Piesendorf is scheduled from 2011.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria
- Salzburg (International), 33.1 miles
- Innsbruck (International), 69.3 miles
- Klagenfurt (International), 85.2 miles
- Linz (International), 90.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.