3 bedroom apartment for sale
5700, Zell am See, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- 3.00. floor
- dist. nursery 0.20 km
- dist. prim. school 0.20 km
- dist. sec. school 0.20 km
The premises, with approximately 116 sqm living space, are located on the 1st floor of a building with only 4 units.
The property was rented and until recently used as an office.
As all connections are available, the unit may at any time be reconverted into a residential unit.
The ground floor is currently rented as an office.
The building is in a convenient location, just 150 meters from the center, lake, ski lifts,
Ideal as a primary residence, but also suitable for tourist rental! This property is located just a little outside the center of Zell am See right next to the City X-press, close to shops, bars ...!!! The apartment with 116 sqm living space is located on the first floor of an apartment-building house with 4 units and is currently classified as follows:
- sep. WC
- 2 Rooms, each with 7sqm
- room with approximately 15 sqm
- room with approximately 19 sqm and exit to balcony
- 3 Rooms with about 16 sqm with exit to balcony
- balcony 13 sqm Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
To cool down on hot summer days, you can jump into the unique Zeller lake which provides drinking water quality, or do all kind of water sports.
For lovers of golf, the golf resort invites you to the Golf Club Zell am See - Kaprun cordially with 36 holes.
In 2010, the new top-modern spa was completed in Kaprun and provides a further attraction for the region.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria
- Salzburg (International), 33.1 miles
- Innsbruck (International), 69.3 miles
- Klagenfurt (International), 85.2 miles
- Linz (International), 90.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.