5 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Curra Davitt, Louisburgh, Co Mayo
like this property?Call: 03339 395361
- Elevated site with Sea and Island Views
- Close To A Choice Of Excellent Beaches
- Oak Doors Skirting and Architraves
- Oil Fired Under Floor Heating Throughout
- Black Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- Large Detached Garage
This house was built to the highest standards and comes to the market in good condition. It has many attractive features including a pipi oak kitchen with an extensive array of units and integrated appliances, oak doors, skirting and architraves throughout the house, a solid oak floor in the living room and semi-solid oak floors in the bedrooms. The main bathroom has a double jacuzzi bath and a steam/jet shower unit.
The property is set on a site of approximately 0.8 acre offering lovely mountain, sea and island views. To the side of the house is a large detached garage (7.9m x 4.6m) with electricity and the heating boiler.
Some excellent beaches are nearby including Silver Strand, Devlin and renowned surfing beaches at Carrowniskey and Cross. Louisburgh is an attractive small town with a good choice of amenities including shops, restaurant, bars and schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Connemara (Domestic), 36.7 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 37 miles
- Knock (International), 46.4 miles
- Galway (International), 48.2 miles
- Sligo (Domestic), 65.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.